1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any word on Jeff Wrobel?

Discussion in 'General' started by Suburbanrancher, Jun 21, 2010.

1. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

jeff wasnt knocked out, it looked like he did smack his head a little, but he got up, ran off track to his hand and knees. after a few minutes with the medical staff he got up, got his leathers off, then they put him on the backboard. im pretty sure they called in the helicpoter because i heard he was spitting up a little bit of blood and they were really worried about internal bleeding.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

good thing he didnt have more fuel in the bike, it caught fire for about 20 seconds then luckily burnt out.
    [​IMG]

2. Toxic Racing2

Toxic Racing2 a.k.a. kamikazejane

J.B. did a great job relaying the info back to us in Michigan. He gave us Amanda's text quote as well. :up:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Silly boy, humping your bike is never going to end well...

4. Toxic Racing2

I like the humping the bike pictures best. :up: Hope his jewels are ok. :D

5. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

he really shouldn't be riding with his visor up.

6. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

he had 2 female helicopter attendants.... one looked really cute from what i could see... but that was form the top of the hill through a long lense... LOL maybe he'll let us know :D

7. Toxic Racing2

:crackup:

8. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

I am glad he is OK. I work for the National Ski Patrol in the winter and we only send for air lift in the worst cases. I was not happy hearing the helicopter coming in, made my heart sink. So glad to hear he is doing relatively well.

I have high sided 3 times now all with concussions so i am glad to hear he did not hit his head those are the worst.

9. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

is it just me or does that third picture conjure up images involving a double ended dildo?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  10. dark6

dark6 cockasaurus

just you.

11. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I though Wrobels wobble but don't fall down?

12. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

All in all, really glad he's alright. Having the chopper land down on the track and that scene is never a good one.

Funniest thing he said to me earlier from his room was, "if you need anything, let me know." - from the hospital bed no less. I mean, if I did, he'd forget anyway, but still. :D

14. Bandit730

Bandit730 Racing neophyte

Brutal pics Kovz. Glad to hear he's doing better. Kind of surprised he didn't start showing the brown eye after he got of the track.

15. Rx3

Rx3 1%

Good news, I know I had that sinking feeling when the chopper flew overhead. Get well soon Wrobel, see you at Summit!

16. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Glad to hear your alright Jeff. Next time keep your ass on the seat and your nuts off the rear tire...

17. Cremean

Cremean backmarker

:wow:
    Glad he is ok. Feared the worst when I heard the news...

18. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

good to hear he's alright. tough kid for sure. hope he got to enjoy the heli ride and the nurses....

nice pics kov. i have a baaaaad feeling that the photoshop kids are gonna have a field day with the last one.

eddie,

i think custom orange flames on the tanks might be the way to go.

19. Toxic Racing2

Like this ;)

Attached Files:

20. Toxic Racing2

If You Can't Beat Em.........kind of gay, I am sure someone will come up with a better one

Attached Files: