1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STONER has Gone to Honda

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Jun 17, 2010.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I believe both him and Lorenzo are both up at the end of 2010.

2. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Destroy Rossi you say?

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Yep....that would be the plan...not saying it would work. I'm pretty sure if the plan is "lets hope he doesn't make a fool of us" everyone would get fired.

4. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

they should dump rossi and keep jorge

5. JD¹³

JD¹³ Turbo Slow

Looks like Stoner isn't their #1 guy anymore anyway, they put him in the back!

[​IMG]

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I agree Re Yamaha drama's Ha ha. Rossi will only change camps if Jeremy B agrees I think:up:

Lorenzo and Spies will cut the mustard fine I reckon

Would like to see that other Yank get from the Moto 2 class get a ride in MotoGP

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I agree Re Yamaha drama's Ha ha. Rossi will only change camps if Jeremy B agrees I think:up:

Would like to see that other fast USA rider Kenny K? from the Moto 2 class get a ride in MotoGP

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Would like to see that other fast USA rider from the Moto 2 class get a ride in MotoGP

9. Ducky_Fresh

Ducky_Fresh I liek cake.

Yamaha wants Rossi to end his career with them, so he can be at all the stupid press events for the next 20 years. They won't let him go. They'd be stupid to.

Just like Schwantz is usually in bed with Suzuki..

10. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

It would be fun to see Rossi put the smackdown on the Stoner/Honduh combo. :up:

And does Stoner to the Lawnmower Factory mean Pedbot is gone??? :confused:

11. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

BUT: Lawson ended his career with HRC and then Cagiva, and still does the Yammie PR stuff.

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

If it really does happen (Stoner going to Honda), I'm quite sure that it would be Dovi. He's good...but Pedro has been beating him and showing some dang good form in most of the races so far.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I believe Spies is the only MotoGP rider with a 2011 contract.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rossi's site made it seem like he does as well but I didn't remember reading that anywhere else.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hayden is a marketing person's wet dream. Handsome, speaks well but has an unusual accent, would show up to cut the ribbon at a dog grooming salon if Ducati asked him to and he is fast. The dude could sell a nun a davie stone dildo with his goofy smile. The teenage girls used to steal his Oakley posters and photos from the local sunglass shithole.

Of course they're going to stick him right up front and put the diva with the jack-o-lantern smile in the back.

Oh, Nicky is in last month's GQ ad for Tissot. He's also done photo shoots and interviews with a bunch of other non industry mags in the US because he is such a "face".

16. mr240

mr240 Well-Known Member

Rossi said in one of his interviews after the accident that he has already a ride for next year. Didn't say it was with Yamaha though. But if it is with Yamaha, where does Lorenzo go.

Read it on Motogp.com

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He doesn't. Carlo Pernat (Capirossi's manager) was saying on TV 30 minutes ago that he thinks there's a chance Rossi might go to Ducati.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting. Wonder if Rossi misspoke or it's something that just wasn't supposed to be out there yet :D

19. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

rossi to ducati
    pedrosa to yamaha
    stoner to honda

don't mind me i am sniffing glue today.

20. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

If this picture was to display the Top Riders of Ducati... whats Nori doing up there next to Nicky? They shoulda had Bayliss in front!!