1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enable iTrader ratings for parts, bikes, gear sales??

Discussion in 'General' started by 97BladeRider, Jun 12, 2010.

1. 97BladeRider

97BladeRider Too old for this sh!t

This topic might have come up before . . .

I am a member of several other forums where they have iTrader ratings enabled. What this is, is a way to give positive or negative feedback on a sale, somewhat like eBay does feedback.

I figured with so many sales going on, even for the forum sponsors, it might be good to know who you can trust for an honest sale. I have seen threads, which blast forum members, because they're not honest.

It would be good to know before you went into a sale, that the person you're buying from or selling to, is honest.

2. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

so far we jus have people who will post up an say a member is a stand up guy :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Does it cost WERA anything?

I say make the classifieds pay to use or, better yet, get rid of them entirely.

4. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

shouldnt have to get rid of anything - besides the deadbeats :Poke:

not you of course Dave K :p

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The problem is the people who register just to post to sell or buy. People think that just because someone registers here they are automaticly trust worthy and you don't need to research the seller/ buyer.

Don't buy from someone with 1 or 2 posts and registered that day or such. Research the seller/ buyer. Don't be a retard and let your guard down.
    Never forget that WERA has the classifieds section (and the BBS in general) as a service to it's members. They don't HAVE to have it.

6. 97BladeRider

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Damn you Dave and your thoughtful, accurate information. This will never make "Best of the BBS" now. :p

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't want it to. I'll be honest, I HATE the classifieds. Hate dealing with it, hate cleaning up the forums and have come to hate many of the sellers there.

The only parts of it I like are the Riders Discout portion and pissing off the idiots who are retards and can't follow the rules. Oh, I also like some of the dealers that follow the rules, are damn good at what they do and are honest as f@ck (STG and RD are just two examples of this).

9. vance

vance *

How long were the Hymers a part of the racing community?
    Just sayin'

IMO, there's no way to be 100% certain with anyone.
    I've bought and sold a lot on here, bikes and parts.
    I post a lot in the dungeon, so what does that prove?
    I've been racing with wera for almost 2 years, but very few here have actually met me, I'm pretty much an introvert.

The only thing that makes posters here legit are that they'll be shunned at the track or here (this place is very addicting), but again, see my first line^

No way to be 100%.
    Don't shut it down DaveK. Take precautions or buy NEW, it's that simple.

10. 97BladeRider

Sorry I opened a can of worms. I was trying to help.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No, you're cool, I'm just tired of people letting their guard down. Treat buying and selling like it's war, know your opponent and don't trust ANYONE you don't know (and even then, don't let your guard down).

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Actually, it proves you're a sociopath just like the rest of us! :up:

13. vance

vance *

I've got at least 2 guys that will testify that I'm a stand up guy:D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It proves I can find you, kill you and eat your liver if you f@ck someone on a deal. :D

15. vance

vance *

Damn dude!:crackup:
    Release that aggression, go punch or kick something! It's not healthy to keep it in!:D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, I'm getting better. I won't f@ck your corpse anymore. :D

well, maybe a little. :crackup:

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

it's a wonder you ever procreated, Dave...what with your penchant for corpse coitus. :eek:

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey man, it's a perfectly good corpse, no point in letting it go to waste and shit. :D

My daily driver is an ice cream truck covered in human skulls. :D

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I know I don't wanna know what's in your freezer...

tell me anyways

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

pizza rolls. Lots and lot of pizza rolls. :D