1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fired for being too hot looking? Boo-hoo!

Discussion in 'General' started by RubberChicken, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

With the case being filed citibank isn't saying anything. Without seeing the complaints and the paperwork on their end there is no way to tell what happened. The base complaint doesn't make a lot of sense tho so I'm leaning slightly towards the companies side. If more information comes out at the trial I'll gladly change my opinion.

2. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

stacked.

3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

that bitch needs to see LA/OC office girls and then try and say shes too hot.

you wanna talk distracting?!

4. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Betcha her boss was a female. :)

5. Chud

Chud C.H.U.D.

She definitely fills out her suits nicely, and I'd probably be smacked for staring too long, but I've seen hotter women who work in finance around the city.

My problem with this is not necessarily with them firing her for cause or for no cause. New York is (like most) an at-will employment state and organizations can terminate without giving a reason. If she can prove that she was fired for being "too hot" then she has a legitimate case. If her superiors and peers were stupid enough to leave a provable trail, then too bad so sad.

My problem is with organizations requiring employees to sign employment contracts stipulating arbitration and no access to the legitimate legal system. I understand org's desires to keep themselves out of court, but that just means that issues like this will continue to be settled out of court without any legal precedent set to ward it off in the future.

6. Strick

Strick Good to be king

This is why I don't work. I can't find anybody to hire my hotness. :D

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::wow::wow: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

8. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I give her 12 months till she's on a reality TV show.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You could always go to work for crispy cream as the "HOT" sign. Think of the job perks.

10. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I'd hit it 2x..

She's HOT.. and to be honest.. what bank DOESN'T have hot women working there?

11. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

im wondering how no body has said anything about the naked painting party pictures yet. you know you f'in looked at it. hahahaha

12. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

I hire purely on tits and ass alone.....smart bitches are nothing but trouble. I usually have to employ two hot chicks for a job that requires one smart ugly one, I figure I'm just fueling the economy. God bless america!

13. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

I agree Abitration is bullshit!

14. The list of forbidden clothing items should have been the list of approved items.

15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Boccarp 2012. You'll fix everything :up:

16. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

pics or gtfo

17. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

mike where you work? i'll be over for lunch haha

18. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

Three Rivers FCU. Maybe that doesn't count though since it is a credit union? :Poke:

19. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Maybe I'm just ignorant, but why is a turtleneck a distracting article of clothing worthy of being banned?

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Thanks. I must be ignernt too.