1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Import?

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, May 28, 2010.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Just saw a can of Monster Import today at the grocer. Now, I know that Wisconsin is not cutting edge so I am sure the rest of the country has probably had this product available for months already.

So, whats the deal with it? Different taste? More powerful? I mean, the price is $2.75 for a can, so it better be different!

2. mkvamso

mkvamso Fall Risk

think its just bigger
    and has a resealable lid
    not sure though

3. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

taste a bit better then reg monsters.

4. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I've been hooked on this stuff for quite some time. Got a nice stack of stickers from the lid attached to my desk. :D

5. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

i drank so many my urine was carbonated, so i toned it down to a small sugar free redbull every other work day

6. Resident Plarp

Not me, if there's too much blood in my Monster stream you DON'T want to know me! >:eek:

7. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I like Monster, but it kills my stomach for some reason. I can drink Redbull and Rockstar with no problems but Monster gives me a stomach ache every time.

8. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

9. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

it has somewhere around 18 oz in the can instead of 16. Lid works great, i went to a family reunion and someone knocked my can over, not a drop spilled. might be nice during the summer too keeps bees out.

10. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I thought this was going to be about getting a Ducati back from overseas...

11. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

12. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Hmmm, I though just the opposite..Plus I don't care for the plastic thingy on the lid..

13. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

Euro Spec Can... Maybe Italian :D

todd

14. Resident Plarp

Dutch-spec, actually.

What an aweful, aweful language, but they have a sense of humor judging by the fruit fly that's stenciled into every urinal at Schiphol.

15. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member