1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluegrass Motorsports Park

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by bEeR, Apr 25, 2009.

?

Will BMP open in 2010?

1. Yes

44 vote(s)
    21.8%
  2. No

67 vote(s)
    33.2%
  3. Who really cares anymore

91 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

I am a provisional novice when it comes to commercial lending....but I am told that nearly all lenders insert this clause.

2. Freddy

Freddy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update.

In simple terms, will it ever be used as a roadrace track?
    Not sure what the operational status means.

3. STT-Rider

In a word. "Yes"

Operational in this case means in use for its intended purpose.

4. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

So like the guy before me said, we will see it up sometime in 2011 :D

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Well thats some pretty good News..... Thanks for sharing Cone Lover!

6. Raytruz

Raytruz GSXR 750

I hope they get it done, and I seriously doubt they'll have problems getting a return on investment :) I plan on attending most of the trackdays held there.

7. vance

vance *

Dude, if that's accurate that is f#cked up:down: It's not like they got all of the current work done in one month. There had to have been multiple phone calls/meetings with the bank during the early stages of the building process AFTER the bank committed to the loan. If the bank really tried to renig on the loan AFTER construction had started, I hope the bank does take it in the pooper. 2XITB!:mad:

8. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

What about people like me who joined?

9. STT-Rider

I can't answer anything about membership stuff because I don't know anything about it. I know members will be getting to spend a lot of time on-track, including our events.

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Needless to say, attorney's move at a snail's pace. It's worse when you have a large corporation or a bank in this instance. Everything has a 30 day wait/response period.

11. STT-Rider

It has been excruciatingly slow for sure. Stuff you and I could work out over a beer and a burger for $20 including tip, takes the legal eagles $5000-$10,000 and six weeks.

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

that's their business is to slow the process down, make their $400 an hour. But we have bikes we need to ride and a track 90% finished!!!

13. STT-Rider

$440 an hour to be exact.....:eek:

14. Hyperdyne

That's about right. Last time I checked, that was the going rate for a paralegal to type up a document and send it certified mail.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm calling Corky (Chalyror6) and his boltcutters!!!

16. STT-Rider

FYI... mailing costs are extra.

17. chalyror6

chalyror6 corky #193

My bolt cutter fees are $475 an hour plus milage

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

DAYAM!!! I can get an attorney and a big bottle of Sailor Jerry cheaper than that!!! :Poke:

19. Hyperdyne

When I handled all of the work Visa's for our employees, I considered doing it myself, until we added several people. It's amazing how much paperwork is involved. I think one binder ended up costing me over $1500

20. BearcatRR

BearcatRR Well-Known Member

Monte, any chance of me being able to get on this track before I deploy in September? It is just a gigantic tease having this beautiful facility 35 minutes from my front door and not being able to ride it.