1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to ride Barber!

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by tamer, Mar 3, 2010.

1. tamer

tamer Track Junkie

Someone sell me your spot! :Poke: :beer:

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

which group are you talking about? and what days?

3. tamer

tamer Track Junkie

13th and 14th.... groups I or A, I've never been to Barber so I wouldn't mind slowing dow for I..

4. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I assume by those dates you are talking about riding with STT?

5. nunukii

nunukii Well-Known Member

STT-Barber

are these dates full already?

6. nunukii

nunukii Well-Known Member

SOLD OUT

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!

7. trackjunky

trackjunky Active Member

Barber with ridesmart

Hey i dont know if you know about a company called www.RIDESMART.info
    But they will be doing a two day event at barber in AUG. its a long time from know but for the full weekend its 360.. you have to sign up for both days.

just thought id pass the info.

keith

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Filthy yankee! Just kidding (before I improved I lived in the frozen tundra also), good luck and stop by the sheephauler to say baaa if you make it down. And NO I will not sell you mine

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

If you want to ride Barber with STT for any dates I would recomend buying your spots ASAP... We always sell out there at every event... Pssst... Friday and Saturday May 7th and 8th is coming up... Dinner in the Museum too!:) Get home in time to make Momma Happy.

10. tamer

tamer Track Junkie

The only reason I'm going is because I have a few friends going and I was going to hop in the trailer with then and help with gas. Just a last minute thing to shake off the cobwebs

11. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

I'm moving out to Alabama in June, can't wait to ride Barber and Tally. WERA here I come!!

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Mind the fireants...

13. ciaka

ciaka Well-Known Member

..yes. RideSmart all rosters were sold out in 3 days after Barber registration opened. However, there are 2 spots open in the L3-Advanced group.
    Price is still same. You get two days at Barber, Aug 14/15, and a commemorative RideSmart/Barber T-shirt (being designed now).
    You have to contact [email protected] with inquiries.
    Just fyi.

14. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

You can always come out for our July event, only $315.00 for both days and no membership fees! :up:

15. maidenamerica71

maidenamerica71 expect the unexpected

:rock:

16. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

Two spots currently for sale on our forum www.sttforum.com under "events for sale"