1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2010 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Apr 5, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I can't wait for tomorrow...

3rd thru 11th were close...this could be awesome!

2. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

lol, didn't figure it would be live, thats exciting. Can't wait, thanks!

3. LiveLikeYrDyin

LiveLikeYrDyin Well-Known Member

Spies top speed of 318.0km was the slowest, Edwards 318.7km was second slowest. Good job by both those guys based on that.

4. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

wow the ducatis are up on top speed, hope this won't be 2007 all over again

5. Had some similar problems here. I can usually tell the difference between problems on my cable provider's end, and problems originating at the content provider. Looked like it was the content provider. Could see when they fixed the problems too :)

It was annoying, but it's a far cry from the early days of streaming video from motogp.com. I remember way too many times in 2004-2005 when things dropped and didn't come back. IIRC the entire motogp.com site went down during the middle of the final race at Valencia in 2006, when Hayden won the championship.

6. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

this aint world sbk not gonna happen

7. lennyzrx

lennyzrx Well-Known Member

warm up should start soon.

8. JoeNashville

JoeNashville Well-Known Member

Me too, I love that color! :up: I actually got a hold of them to try and get the formula.... they wouldn't give it to me. :eek: Maybe they will now since the team is gone...

I had the same problem. For some reason the buffer is only good for about 20min which is when mine started going bad. I started refreshing about every 15 minutes to redo the buffer and it works much better. Try that!

Moto2 warming up now, GP in about 15 min! :clap:

41 bikes in the Moto2 start! :eek: Maybe they should start in waves. :crackup:

Turn one is going to be brutal! :wow: Can't wait...

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That is such a sharp contrast with world supersport this year. Only 12 people finished today.

10. It starts now, and live video is on motogp.com for those with a subscription.

11. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

that was a nice almost-save by kallio...

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He was just parking the bike really fast. :)

13. IClark22

IClark22 Well-Known Member

Hayden 4, Spies 5 in Warm Up...should be fun when the lights go out. Stoner is on his own planet at Qatar.

14. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Warm up top 5...

Stoner
    Rossi
    Lorenzo
    Hayden
    Spies

15. Stoner fastest in warm up. No surprise there. Im hoping Rossi can get away well at the start and put in another Laguna 08 style performance. The difference in their practice times is about the same this weekend as it was then.

Im thinking one american will be on the podium. I don't think it will be colin.

16. JoeNashville

JoeNashville Well-Known Member

Stoner might lap the field.... For all the rest it should be a great race. I like Nicky's chances today!! :up: Spies will be stonger toward the end. If he can stay reasonably close early he should do well.

17. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Going to be some exciting racing today I hope. Ben's nearly a second off Stoner's race pace though.. kinda scary how quick he is around this track.

18. r1ryder424

i think those 2 crashes spies had in testing really messed with him, he won't even get close to the 1'55s anymore

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? No one but Stoner and Rossi are really close to the 55's.

20. r1ryder424

spies was in the 55's in testing remember?