1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point April 12 Motorcycle Xcitement

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Roger Lyle, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Roger Lyle

Roger Lyle Well-Known Member

I am proud to announce our first Motorcycle Xcitement Track Day and Racing School will be on Monday April 12 at the newly paved 10 turns of the legendary Summit Point Raceway. Our rider coaches are ready to show you the FUN way around Summit Point. Our vendors are ready to serve you too. Their services include tires, parts, suspension tuning, leather repair, photos, and massage therapy.

You can get the early discount now by signing up at MotorcycleXcitement.com.
    We also offer discounts for military personnel and Peace Corps Volunteers who have served our country.
    Check out our VIP Ticket to Ride for a SUPER deal! :up:

We will also have our first track day at New Jersey Motorsports Park on the Thunderbolt racetrack on Thursday April 22. Riders are reserving their spots now for good times with Motorcycle Xcitement. You can join in the fun too, by reserving your spots now. Tell your friends too. This is a whole lot of fun.

Any questions?

2. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Howdy Rodger! Could you define and/or clarify your usage of the phrase "newly paved" please?

3. Twotyres

Twotyres Well-Known Member

http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=27&func=view&catid=25&id=12

4. Twotyres

I am pretty sure i will be doing this day. This will be my first time doing a Rodger Lyle day. I did talk with you at the Karns open house last November, you sound like you were trying to improve things for the riders so hopefully I'll be doing more during the year.

5. fitzpatric

fitzpatric Active Member

So you run four groups during the day? I'm assuming seven sessions at 15min a piece?

6. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

just singed up. hope this stuff about not limited the number of riders i keep hearing isnt true.

7. Dr.Duct_Mossbur

Dr.Duct_Mossbur Well-Known Member

Signing up! Cant wait for the repave.. My last RL day my slip on came off on the straight (went in the grass.. another guys went in the middle of the track) everything will be tight this time I promise ; ) lol.

I think the 15 min sessions are more aggressive. You're on for 15, spend 5 getting warmers on, stuff off. Sit down for 5 and get a drink, then suiting back up and pulling your stuff off. Def. wears you down and gets you in to shape for the upcoming season.

See you all out there!

Will Mr.Wilcox be there for story time : )

8. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

I'm seriously thinking about doing this. I hear so much about Main. I hope it rocks!

9. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

is there tire service available?

10. 2old2fat2slow

2old2fat2slow DragonKnee Racing

Yes, Quentin Mise will be there.

11. Roger Lyle

Roger Lyle Well-Known Member

Al Wilcox has been working out with his flags and has his rig ready to roll. Our staff and coaches are ready to show you the fun way around Summit Point. As usual, we will be giving away a track day at the rider’s meeting. At lunch break, expert racer Dylan Scott will make a presentation on how to handle the 10 turns of Summit Point. Learn how a racer thinks and how he rides so fast.
    With 19 track days and schools at 4 different tracks, we have you covered in the Mid-Atlantic. This is so much FUN, you should tell your friends about it

We have extended our Motorcycle Xcitement VIP Ticket to Ride for you. Get the VIP Ticket NOW and set your 2010 calendar. Spend $1000 with us and get $1200 worth of track days. That is a FREE Track Day ($200 value) for investing your money in Motorcycle Xcitement now. Wall Street and the banks are not giving you a 20% return on your money. Invest with us, in God we trust!
    Join the others who have bought the VIP Ticket to Ride!

Some of the benefits of joining Motorcycle Xcitement are the 19 track days and schools for 2010. We offer discounts for military personnel, Peace Corps volunteers, and early registration. We will be riding 4 different tracks this year! Learn from expert racers and coaches about how to go fast.

We are happy to announce we have 2 new vendors joining our club. Welcome to www.LizzyLeather.com. Lizzy will be performing leather repair, alterations, and lettering to your riding or racing suits at the track! On board this year for motorcycle towing and tech inspection will be Chuck Banks of Motorcycle Classics of Md., www.MCoMD.com. Lizzy and Chuck join the other vendors with Motorcycle Xcitement… our tire guy Quentin Mize is taking orders now, www.mizemotors.com , suspension and tuning by Kenny Martin of MRP Racing, Race Day Photos with supermoto guy Dennis Cuevas, Massage Therapy by Abby Chadwick, parts and goodies from Battley Cycles, Ram Cycles, Duc Pond Motorsports, Karn’s Performance, Bob’s BMW, and rental leather suits from us.

Ride fast. Ride safe. Ride with us!

12. six4six

six4six professionalgreasemonkey

:up:
    Yea I signed up a couple a nights ago. I rode with roger a few times last year and most rides were great. The last ride in Oct was def overbooked IMO. But the other 2 I did with them were run very well.
    Time will tell, All I know is I can't wait to shred some expensive rubber and forget about these nasty winter blues. Hope to see you all there and hope to see the riders roster managable for max track time.:up:

13. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Man that slogan sure does sound familiar Roger. Can't imagine who you stole that from

14. tpadden

tpadden Well-Known Member

I'm in for this day. Looking forward to getting back on main (hopefully repaved) and shakin out the cobbwebbs.

15. six4six

six4six professionalgreasemonkey

Anyone from Western MD or PA going. A friend backed out and now there is room on the trailer. I would be happy to have some company and help to split the cost of fuel (truck) and help in the pits. There is room for one (maybe two) bikes and the truck is quad cab so there is plenty of room for gear.
    I will be there rain or shine and have all the gear to pit comfortably.

16. KneeScraper

KneeScraper I'm a new Dad!!!

I'll be there.

I can't wait to see Summit Main's new surface!!!:up:

17. tpadden

tpadden Well-Known Member

local sources say that as of yesturday no paving has begun but there is equipment on site..... getting down to the wire... i sure hope its a fresh pave

18. Twotyres

I am in for this. I will go and watch the racing and hang out on Sunday and then ride on Monday.

This will be my first time back at summit since i wrecked last July. Hopefully i can continue at the same pace i was running before the crash.

19. KneeScraper

KneeScraper I'm a new Dad!!!

I'll be there Sunday for the WERA race and I'm staying Monday for Roger's track day.

Can't wait!:up:

20. Nobrains

Nobrains Member

Roger Lyle can you confirm Mondays track day is still a go sir