1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of people that need to be killed

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyderchick, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Hilfy

Hilfy Loyal Pillion

Every time I'm stuck behind one of these while attempting to merge, their license plate is from Mississippi.

How about celebrities who have no sense of humor. This would certainly include rap "artistes" and anyone else who can't take a joke when it's aimed at them. Probably includes certain not to be named fundamental groups too.

2. 2old2fat2slow

2old2fat2slow DragonKnee Racing

That creep that stares me down when I'm brushing my teeth. Mocking me with his synchronized movements. I saw you blink you rat fink.

3. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

oh yeah and whoever creates the next show "whoever of love" or "for the love for whoever"

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

The entire cast of New Moon

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Except for "Tool Academy" that the funniest hour of shit on TV at any given moment.

6. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Who's going to be left to post on the Wera bbs??

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You watched it didn't you?

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Anyone who has their pants hanging off their ass. :tut:

9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Whiners. KILL the whiners!

10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

People that try to return useless items with a line of 10 people behind them.

No bullshit: I'm at the local hardware a month or two ago. There's this 70+ yr old lady returning a locked masterloc with no keys, no receipt, no box, no nothing.

She gets pissed at the poor high school kid that keeps telling her no and storms out.

Fuckin out of touch retired people. Yeah, we're all here to serve YOU.:rolleyes:

11. bj

bj Well-Known Member

The jerkoff that ordered 2 dozen donuts and a Box o Joe at the Dunkin Donuts drive thru this morning. Walk in side you lazy douche!

12. old and busted

old and busted Well-Known Member

Auto techs that mess your ride up more than it was.

13. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Politicians......all of 'em!

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Eh, I wouldn't go as far as to say that. It's more about what its attached to. She just seems fun and quirky, all the while oozing sex. IMO.

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Working at a garage with gas pumps back in the 70's, the worst car I could remember was the Jeep Wagoneer. You had to twist the nozzle upside down.
    Ford Pintos used to regurgitate after about 5-10 seconds of high speed fill. I had this one moron who was always in a hurry. He drove a Pinto wagon. I set the pump on the first notch and then went under the hood to check the oil. He got out of the car and squeezed the lever to full speed. I just stayed under the hood and let the thing spew gasoline all over his three piece suit. He learned.

16. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Telemarketers

17. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Customers that don't realize its thier car thats fucked up, the tech's got a ride home.:D

18. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

With extreme prejudice...The ones who call you by your first name at 0800 on a Sunday morning.

19. caferace

caferace No.

People that park it in the corners, then motor by on the straights, wash, rinse, repeat. Hate that.

and Yes. That's a dangerous want. ;)

-jim

20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

People who chew with there mouth open. I should be able to safety wire their yap shut with rusty barbed wire.

Oh, and Perez Hilton. Die in a fire.