1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB FZR or TZ Tail

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by donjuan, Mar 26, 2010.

1. donjuan

donjuan Well-Known Member

Let me know what you have & how much ?

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I have an Airtech YZR500 replica tail section that was originally made for an RZ350. I could easily see this fitting on other types of bikes. $150 plus shipping. It is in excellent condition with great paint. Red with white number plates. You can go to Airtech's website to see pics of the shape and design. I also have a front fender off a 1996 TZ250 for $50.

3. pmk6v

pmk6v Member

FZR tail

I have a solo seat/ tail (fiberglass) new, $100. delivered in the continental U.S.

4. donjuan

fzr

PMK6V
    PM sent any pixs. or what make tail ?
    Thanks

5. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Still have? I'm looking for a FZR400 stock race tail. I have a TZ tail for trade or sale.

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

i HAVE A MOLD FOR A RACE TAIL FOR A fzr 400.Id love to sell it! 100$ + shipping.i have photos if you want to check it out!

Steven VFR # 52 2001 V-6
    steven _ [email protected]

7. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

A mold? Thanks, but I don't want to build my own, just need a stock type race tail.

8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

How much are you wanting for the TZ tail? Does it have a seat pad on it? What color is it?

Ken

9. thelittleguy

thelittleguy Active Member

fzr

I can make a FZR seat for you at a cost of $130 .I have fairing moulds too. Let me know
    Steve

10. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

This is the tail. It has been modified to fit a stock seat, and cut for a lap timer sensor. It would take a lot of work to make use of a TZ type pad again. $75.00 shipped if your still interested.

IMG_3429%20%28Medium%29.JPG

11. donjuan

tail

Dr. Jekyll
    PM sent