1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rookie of the Year may receive PWND of the Year!

Discussion in 'General' started by Former, Jan 21, 2010.

1. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yea I just found out about that a few days ago after talking to a fellow racer. Guess I was not on the forums when that was a "hot topic"...Talk about bad karma! I was going to mention but didn't have a bunch of the details... Shows his character.
    Ride safe,
    AAron

2. paradium

paradium Blackheart Racing

according to the blog, his manager is/was peter starr

now where do i know that name... wouldn't that be the director of two greatest motorcycle movies ever made, take it to the limit and fast freddie would it? i know he still lives in the socal area.

sorry to fall off the trashwagon, but respect!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  3. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

this place jus keeps on giving....... :crackup:

:Pop::Pop::beer:

4. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

Not to pour more gas on this fire but...

When selling the 848, he claims it's a, "brand new bike" but various places elsewhere, he talks about its starting out at his 14,000 mile street bike.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  5. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

What a fucking tool. He quits racing because of internet bullies, then comes back with a brand new fully-built bike, then when he's slow, he quits again? Obviously it's all the bikes fault because there's no one going fast on 848s.

6. G.Rand

G.Rand Well-Known Member

I just went to madducracing.com (Tyes website), and came across this:

Dear Mad Duc Racing Visitor

Due to severe financial strife, Mad Duc Racing can no longer afford to race without some outside financial support.

Starting in March 2010, Mad Duc Racing will be fund raising for the racing season through this site and off-line.

To donate towards Mad Duc Racing's season, please use the link below.

Every donator will get recognition on the Club Racer Youtube series and of course on the site.

We thank you in advance for taking the time out to visit Mad Duc Racing and hope you can donate to keep the conent and racing going.

Click Here to Enter Mad Duc Racing Online

So, it appears that he is now soliciting donations but has quit racing? WTF? This guy is all over the place .....

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

:stupid:

8. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Wow this guy is a sad soul.

9. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

This is funny!

I just read most of ther tread here and the other one, thats quite entertaining.
    I remember that guy from some duc forum I used to be on... That guy is a tool!

...just in for the fun on this one...

10. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

link?

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

13. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

14. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man