Ripped off, what would you do?

Discussion in 'General' started by LBNY, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Former

Former Well-Known Member

LOL! Have a bit too much coffee? LOL!

I was just asking calmly...there was no tone in my post. Relax. LMAO! But thanks for answering.

2. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

that is interesting. This is making the work day FLY bye

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. He drew conclusions from one side, I'm including information from the OP.

4. US129SLAYER

US129SLAYER Well-Known Member

Im wondering why EDR hasn't given the name of the OP. I mean they evidently know who he is.

5. Former

Former Well-Known Member

True, since the OP gave out his name.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Using your "logic" none of it's factual since none of us were directly involved in any of it so you're absolutely correct, it is not a fact nor is anything else I posted. So sorry to have wasted your time.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You were asking calmly and so was I. I'm still wondering, why would you trust someone who is hiding behind a fake name?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Maybe he's actually a nice guy? Nah, you determined on page two that whoever LNBY was accusing was in the wrong.

9. US129SLAYER

US129SLAYER Well-Known Member

Oh yeah...forgot. carry on.

10. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

Honeslty i DO NOT HAVE IT! I could not tell you. Its been well over a year. Seriously. Im am sure ill get it (my attorneys will as well) from Cliff later today.

11. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Post #406 both the quoted and response in their entirety are the only true statements so far.

And neither one address the basic issue at hand.

12. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

The basic issue is this and only this;

Was the motor that the OP blew up at Daytona the same motor that EDR built?

I can't answer that based on any of the information so far. Can anyone else?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So I'm the only one with the guys name other than Cliff? Interesting.

14. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Really? :crackup: Okay.

Why would I? I never said I trusted that person. But if you meant generally speaking then IDK. I can't speak for everyone but I think one of the reasons MAY be there are a lot of dumb@$$ posses out there who may take one's name and use it for ill purposes/intentions/slander etc. IDK.

Let me beat you guys to it: Sorta like what the OP is doing to the shop? I guess but they actually have history.

I was just curious what credibility/background had anything to do with one's accusation being valid. Again, you guys don't know me. Even if I posted my name does that give me credibility? No. So obviously most long term members/posses will side with the shop.

15. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Mongo is the OP! I knew it!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was being general but I am curious specifically why you feel we should trust someone who refuses to say who they are.

I get the dumbasses might do stupid stuff, but the privacy issue could have easily been handled with an email to me. He managed to do that immediately after he was banned oddly enough.

Long term membership does of course help here but really doesn't mean anything if you've got a valid complaint. In this case he's complaining about the shop without providing any proof the shop had a single thing to do with the sale. If he'd come here bitching about Cliff I could totally get it, but he's slamming EDR which makes no sense.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damnit I'm busted :crackup:

18. Former

Former Well-Known Member

I could careless if the OP posted his real name or not. If his accusation which what you're addressing towards the bottom of your post was presented in a more factual way then that is all that matters.

But banning him for not providing his name wasn't really the issue. It was more or less how he presented the facts. I do agree if you're going to accuse someone in public be prepared to answer questions and even go as far to provide proof when asked. Name? Has no bearing to me. But if that's the rule here then so be it. :beer:

19. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Mr. Mongo, in the bulletin board, with the keyboard! I won Clue bitches! :D

20. BDF

BDF Active Member

Please, STFU you keep posting the same thing. You told us you were done posting. Get a life! OR get in the same room w/ all party"s involved so you can keep from making assumptions! :mad: