1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1977 Yamaha TZ125 G Model F/S

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by racertex, Apr 22, 2009.

1. racertex

racertex vintage dude

1978 Yamaha TZ125G Former AAMRA Racer, incredibly well preserved condition stored indoors always. Maybe a half dozen of this type in the USA. Comprehensive spares package includes: New Old Stock cyl (2), nos head, nos pistons 60,70,71,74, The following are NIB (new in box) Hitachi box, ign coil, brake pads F&R, sprockets clutch cable, brake disc lock washers, drive sprocket washers, clutch hub washers, water pump gasket (10), various o-rings, wrist pins (3) roller bearings, intake boots, piston rings (12 !) , wrist pin clips, copper washers and much more. Also includes owners manual, microfiche, tuning notes, new tires and tubes, NGK plugs. If you’ve always wanted to own a true factory built lightweight G.P. two-stroke, water cooled racing bike, this is a great one to treasure.

This bike and a few other 2stokes (Aprilia RS50 and Derbi GPR50) are up for auction at the Chadds Ford Classic Motorcycle Auction.

www.myclassicmotorcycle.com for more details.

hope to see some of you there.

cheers,

tex

2. TZ125

Hello-

Saw your older add for the TZ 125. Did the bike sell at auction?

Please let me know if you still have the bike, I can be contacted at [email protected].

Thanks,

Richard

3. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

A 1978 Yamaha is an 'E' model. A 'G' model is a 1980.

If I misunderstood the ad, I apologize in advance.

Rocky Stargel