1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't stop farting.

Discussion in 'General' started by fluffer4jared, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Up Escalators are the greatest thing ever invented for laying down an ass vapor screen of death. Sneak it out and let technology pull you along and spread the ass death.

The people behind you are trapped and they're in for the full ride. Woo!

2. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

BRAT = banana's, rice, applesauce and toast

3. fluffer4jared

fluffer4jared Well-Known Member

That is genius!!! My farting has slowed down to about 1 moderate loud fart every 2-4 minutes.:clap: I did just eat eggs with cheese, toast with butter and jelly, and a glass of OJ.:Puke:
    I will update you all as my fart pattern changes. Thank you for your sincere interest.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm only interested if you slip and shart. Better yet, full on poop your pants. Best, poop your pants and someone else's as well.

Best of luck, I'm rooting for ya'!

5. fluffer4jared

I did shart when I had food poisoning the other day. It was while I was puking actually I just pooped in my shorts while puking no misleading fart.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

7. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

Watch your diet. I'm in my 40s and all of a sudden, onions now make me fart for hours. It sucks because my wife and I love onions. I now have to avoid them. Dairy sometimes does this to poeple as they get older too. Pay attention to what you eat and see if you can figure out the trigger. Good luck!:beer:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Glad I don't have gas issues like that.

9. fluffer4jared

I bet it's freaking onions!! I put them in this chicken roast i made the other day. That is when all this farting started!!! Same thing happens when i eat big macs! Those dang lil onions. I have been healed!!!!!!!:beer:

10. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

onions
    milk
    red meat

I eat any of the above, alone or in combination, my dog is the only one that can stand to be around me, and occasionally even HE runs to the other room!

11. fluffer4jared

I will drink some milk in a little while and see if it increases fph. I have actually not farted in a good while. So the breakfast was fine to eat.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Um yeah. 4 words for ya' there tiny tim: mouthful of ~~~~~ farts.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Anything that purges the system is going to take time to resolve itself. As nasty as it sounds, your gut has millions of beneficial bacteria to aid digestion, and after a few rounds of "expressive diarrhea," they need time to replenish themselves. If you didn't have this problem before the food poisoning, you probably won't have this problem a week afterward.

IOW, don't jump to conclusions about your diet yet.

14. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

WTMFI

15. random hero

random hero Banned

x10000 :Puke:

16. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

Some people pay extra for that.......:crackup:

17. fluffer4jared

Im pretty sure I squirted the millions of good bacteria out my arse when i was sick. :(

18. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Nothing better then a good fart in the flight station of an airplane during engine start, in the desert, in the summer. No windows to open, no air as it is all going to the engines for starts, and all of that glass baking you in 120 degree heat. That was my cue to drop ass and share with my friends.

Another good one was when guys were in fuel tanks doing maintenance. I'd go up to the rhine-air pump, that took fresh air and pumped it into their masks, remove the filter and drop ass. It would suck it right up and force feed it into their masks. I would either do that or hold some food right there, like a slice of pizza.:D

19. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Josh-

The symptoms you are describing could be a signal from your body.

No kidding, go see a doctor. I had the same symptoms for six months, finally I saw a doctor. I was diagnosed wih colon cancer. The CHANGE in bowel habits was the symptom that I should not have overlooked. If you were always a little gassy, and you still are, change your diet. If this is a recent CHANGE in your internal function, see a physician. Specifically see a doctoer f internal medicine. A colonoscopy and a good workup will tell you what is up.

Trust me, you DON'T want to go through what I have experienced in the last 13 years since that diagnosis, if a trip to the doc can avoid it.

I hope you have enough sense to listen.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

6 months is not the same as a day or two...