1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review: HEROIC Racing Prototype Suit

Discussion in 'General' started by FiveOh, Jan 16, 2009.

1. funfetti

funfetti Banned

cool off, just busting his balls! :beer:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:That was a good post!

3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

his custom suits are really nice, you can get the gel soft pcv type lettering that i think is printed out stamped 3d or something for the ass area, your name, down the legs etc... i would prefer external shoulder armour /vents over inside (like the astar ones) lots of opinions when it comes to suits, you just get what you like thats all. i dont care for the large HEROIC on the front, i'd rather his trident logo or something.

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Do they actually have chimichangas in Mexico?

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Mmmmmmm...chimichangas!

6. superbikestore

superbikestore Well-Known Member

I have met Todd and have thoroughly checked out his suits previously at trade shows. They are of good quality and he has put an extensive amount of time into the design and manufacturing of these suits. I just wanted to clear that up, so that there is no confusion that my original posts (about where the suits are manufactured) is any indication of the design and craftsmanship of the product. That was not my intention.

7. Is there a twitter account or something that I can sign up for that tells me when you've crashed into an old guy, or solo? I always seem to be the last one to know :D

And if there is a word that should be added to the dictionary it's wreckinest. I like it.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Chimichanga por favor?

9. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

James,

Margot read about it on Santiago's "Facebook". I don't know what it is, some kinda newfangled "social networking" thingy.

Peter

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There should be a limit of 3 places any suit sholuld have a Mfgr's name...more than that is just stupid looking, That is if the suit stands on it's own quality, design,and function.

11. I still need to signup for Friendster.

12. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

My Heroic Racing "Podium" suit is awesome

13. eboos

eboos Slowski

I am totally impressed with the way the Heroic gloves held up with Robertino Pietri's crash at Daytona. From the way the crash looked, I expected the gloves to be toast. Instead, there was very little damage.

14. racrx451

racrx451 Well-Known Member

mmmmm.. chimis!

15. VILLA23

VILLA23 VILLA 23

:beer: Hi my friend, I was on my Bicycle, in Miami, riding and an old guy didn't look and got on my way, I didn't hit him but I was going really fast so when I move there was gravel and I lost control , no ohlins shit there jajaja:eek:

16. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Admit it... you just wanted to post a picture of yourself in leathers on the WERA boards...:D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hells yeah! one suit I looked at had it 17 places!

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The first suit has 20........total

19. HEROICRacing

HEROICRacing Well-Known Member

HAHAHA.. We have toned it down on the logos, but when your first coming out of the box, how are people going to know who you are unless you label it.

20. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

3 months later? :crackup: