1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review: HEROIC Racing Prototype Suit

Discussion in 'General' started by FiveOh, Jan 16, 2009.

1. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Okay - no one else has asked, so I will...can i get one with a cape?:rock:

2. HEROICRacing

HEROICRacing Well-Known Member

You want that in Kangaroo or Cowhide.. Funny, the spell check works fine and I re read and do not see any errors.

I do make custom suits, 32 measurement for men, 36 for women. I mentioned why the off the rack suit is the price it is. The stingray skin in the $1450 suit is the price difference. Quality of both models are identical. A tiny coin wallet in Stingray retails for $250-$400. Each suit contains enough for 10 wallets. Other than that, the suit platforms are severely curved in the proper places to make it uncomfortable to stand and at home while in a race crunch. The suits are safe, extremely comfortable and highly customizable.

3. VILLA23

VILLA23 VILLA 23

Maybe it's my speeling was the one they where making fun, by the way, I speek spanish, english, and some french, I can have some spelling mistakes, but what the hell, I can make people understand me, can you guys ask for a chimichanga in mexico with out getting beat up lol:beer:

4. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Hey Villa,

From what I heard, maybe you should wear your new leathers when you are riding your bicycle eh???

jajajajajajaja

Pedro

5. HEROICRacing

I got the portuguese and english down, but didn't have any issues reading either post jajjajaajaj.. Yo quero mas campeonatos, Santiago Villa

6. VILLA23

VILLA23 VILLA 23

Pedro how are you my friend , yeap I crashed into an old guy, a lot of those right now here in Florida, Dangerous sh..., but my heroics havent come yet, I will have them for Homestead, I will race some CCS sutff

7. funfetti

funfetti Banned

I'll give ya a hand. look at the bolded text.

8. HEROICRacing

-

HAHA.. a. you've got a lot of time on your hands, b. very helpful c. no reason to stoop to your level

Brasilian is the proper spelling depending on where you learned the word.

Hey, I'm not a dick and would definitely be interested in helping your cause on the board.

For a guy that has 69 posts compared to my 7, I'm scratching my head.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  9. VILLA23

VILLA23 VILLA 23

Brazil or brasil, if you know a little bit more both are OK it depends on where do you learn it, This just show that Tod has gone out of his state line a couple of times, travel,..... you will learn a lot

10. VILLA23

VILLA23 VILLA 23

Im starting to like this board, :moon:

11. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

just my 2 cents......i'm gonna be wearing heroic leathers for 2010 as well. at my age.....i guarantee you i won't be testing them like tino does. todd is an awesome person and huge promoter of the sport of motorcycling. also a pretty fast rider himself. i personally believe he will give me the best product my money can buy. hey sean.......i'm not pimpin heroic.......i'm just sayin'.:rolleyes:

12. HEROICRacing

Skipsatrip..... Your designs should be done tonight rockstar.

13. gix

gix jigga who?

I am just finishing up placing an order with Heroic for a suit and some gloves. I have been following the product line for a few months and have talked to some happy customers so I figured I'd grab a new suit for this year. I'm not sponsored by them or anything so all I will have to offer this thread is an honest review once I get to try the stuff.

Ok, to be honest, I just wanna be as fast as Villa.

-pat

14. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Todd

I meet Todd this weekend at the NYC motorcicle show and he is very professionel and he know his stuff. Thanks for all the infomation Todd and I will be in touch.
    ride safe,
    AAron
    ps-please read the sarcasm in my spelling! this board can be ruff!
    Those gloves are sweet Todd!

15. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Good luck this year Villa!!!!!

16. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

no need to be a dick.

17. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Wow, this thread took an unexpected turn.

18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yes it did after being raised from the dead. Original post is a year old

19. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Yep, I recall. Looks like Heroic came today loaded for bear.

20. Lifeon2-ODB

Lifeon2-ODB Well-Known Member

Todd is great guy and his suits and gloves are awesome,made really well and th prices are good........defenetley something too look into if your looking for quality stuff.....