Is this a bike forum or politics

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by MGKT, Jan 21, 2010.

1. MGKT

MGKT Active Member

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How about posting in General and not in Politics and Religion if you want to talk about racing? Seems you might, just might get the conversation you were looking for? I know, insane.

3. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Easy, Dave. He's concerned about cornering low.

4. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Easy he is a rookie, just give him a little whack in the head. If that doesn't fix him get out the big "I am stupid and need to be banned" stick.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I vote for a 3 days of reflection ban.

6. PCP

PCP King of the who?

Yeah, maybe check out the forum content before signing up and complaining? :crackup:

7. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Are we talking Republican racing or Democrat racing. Because, if it's democrat racing you have to publish a list of excuses as to why you lost the race before we race. It would also help if all of your excuses revovled around last years champion, who is no longer racing. Is that better?

8. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

If it is Democrat racing, you blame any future loss on that guy Brown from MA.

"Well, I kinda sucked at the start, and then (insert winner's name here) kinda got away, but I put my head down, then I was reeling him in, but then I remember that guy Brown won Teddy Kenedy's seat in MA, so I came up short at the line all because of that RBown guy."

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

It wasn't Teddy's seat. It's MY seat!

Scott Brown in a pickup truck could run circles around Teddy driving a '67 Oldsmobile!

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

lol that was a good one!! :beer:

11. speedfree

speedfree not so slow as all that..

Of course, if it's Republican racing, the young talented guy with no money has to quit & go back to flipping burgers because he doesn't have the family money or industry connections to make a go, and he's unwilling to cheat to get noticed...:D

Gotta give equal time, ya know.

12. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Hey, all's fair in dungeon racing. :beer:

So, your saying the Republican racing youth are the hardworking average American without big money and industry of the Democratic machine. I guess the Dems are running Honda's.

13. speedfree

speedfree not so slow as all that..

nope - that's not what i was saying at all. but that is a sweet spin. way to go, Glenn Beck!:beer:

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And own 6 Ducati's with a lap record and claim to be for the downtrodden and slow because only you can understand their plight and save them.

15. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

And don't forget, the sanctioning organization will take the purse and contingency monies the talented, dedicated, and fast guys make and redistribute it to the slow folks so everyone can have part of the dream.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Let's see here. Democrat racers always have an excuse so they don't even try to win, Republican racers never win because they're too conservative in the corners,,,,,,,,so,,,,,,that means that all winners are independents because they don't have anything to lose. :beer:

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

:D See what you got yourself into. :up:

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

where is the popcorn?

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Davie is a Democrat?

20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

BTW, I do believe MGKT is Josh Herrin's papa...aka Phil. ;)

Welcome to the Dungeon Phil. :D