1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

braided lines ?

Discussion in 'Tech' started by RR558, Jan 7, 2010.

1. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

Are the single into two lines better than the two line only system ? thanks guys.

2. Probee255

Probee255 Well-Known Member

i prefer the 2 line setup but have had good luck with either setup

3. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

Just get rid of the OEM rubber and bleed. :)

4. its_nero

its_nero Well-Known Member

^^^ +1. He summed it up the best. A while ago I asked the same question and got the following response:

And as long as you have ss lines over the stock rubber lines...you will be just fine :beer:

5. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

yeah I've always used the two line system so I'll stick with that

6. beathiswon

beathiswon Well-Known Member

The main advantage of a two line system that I've experienced is that it's easier to move the calipers around and out of the way when you take them off for a wheel change rather than trying to wrestle with the shorter lines of a 2 into 1 setup. Not a big deal but it can save you some headaches.

7. Europa

Europa Open The Throttle

[/QUOTE]
    And as long as you have ss lines over the stock rubber lines...you will be just fine :beer:[/QUOTE]

+1:beer:

8. deanozx10r

deanozx10r Crashin Sucks!!

Some bikes if you want to do it fast can just take one side off spred the pads on the opposite and it'll come out easy. Save time saftey wiring one side and rebolting in a crunch.

9. RR558

RR558 Well-Known Member

I've been using safety pins with wire for about two years now, takes way less time