1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sbk superbike world championship ps3

Discussion in 'General' started by slayer0177, Dec 22, 2009.

1. slayer0177

slayer0177 Well-Known Member

I have been playing this game a lot lately and it is totally sick once you get used to it. I just ordered the 09 version off ebay ended up being like 70 bucks lol. If anyone wants to buy 08 I will sell it for 20 shipped.

2. DevinC

DevinC Well-Known Member

Yes. That is a good game. It's tough though.

3. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

do you guys use full TC? Brake settings? I want to know how you guys have it set up so I can practive cuz this shit is hard

4. cv12201

cv12201 Well-Known Member

No we just use the extreme mode for online , set your bike up in the bike settings then save it in DATA. then load it when your at the screen before you click on a online play.There are several steeps to this.

5. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me what is remotely realistic about playing this game with the aids turned off? It shouldn't be difficult just to ride the bike without crashing, it should be difficult to go fast. It's like riding a bike with rock hard tires and terrible brakes on ice. For some reason I bet the actual bikes aren't that hard to ride.

6. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I'll give it a try. Wish there was a partial throttle

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Looks like they've added WSS to Superbike 2010 :D :D :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  8. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

hope they add nurburgring this time

9. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Holy shit does that look real :wow:
    I don't even play the ps2 anymore since the graphics are not very good.

10. Revenant.Eagle

Revenant.Eagle What turn was it?

Those screens are from the new one coming out in Quarter 2 this year. Supposed to be their masterpiece out of all of the SBK series. Pretty cool stuff where the track visibly (and physically) dries out after rain, darker race line as more laps are put down etc etc.

I haven't bought a game since MW2... and before that it was years. This will most definitely be my next purchase.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I just realized that MV Agusta is Davide Giugliano, and he competes in Superstock. So it looks like the new version will have 3 race classes in it: SBK, WSS, Superstock

[​IMG]

12. bird_dog0347

bird_dog0347 Major League Infidel

Just picked up SBK 08 for PS3 the other day and it is way better than Moto GP 08.

13. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

For those that have played Tourist Trophy how do SBK 08 or SBK 09 compare? Every moto game in comparison to TT has sucked IMO (in terms of rider control).