JT.... The excuses never stop!

Discussion in 'General' started by random hero, Dec 10, 2009.

1. random hero

random hero Banned

WOW..... even has excuses in post test interview. Why can't you just stfu, not give reasons why your slower than your teamate and go on w/your day.... The guy almost bugs me as much as Tebow:Puke::Puke:

"A really encouraging test for me, again I'm happy being on a track I know so I can concentrate on the bike set up. I feel we've come on quite a bit with the bike over the last two days. I didn't utilize the quick tyre to its full potential as I got held up which is a shame as I was quite confident of getting into the 33s. I ended up on 34.3, which was a good pace. I'm getting used to the way of riding the bike and getting confident with the team as well. I think if we had a race tomorrow we'd be in with a shout!"

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gawd, I hope that Mladin goes to WSB even if it's only to break Toseland.

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Toseland is already broken.

4. Cujo1KRR

Cujo1KRR Track Whore

:stupid:

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash". Apparently he never heard that saying.

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Please let COC back in so he can defend JT.

7. random hero

random hero Banned

Anyone want to place bets as to when Cal will sock JT's ass in the face? Honestly, I would give my left nut to get paid to race motorcycles, but I would reconsider if I had to be this tool's teammate. Hope Cal's got a lot of patience.

It's going to be great hearing the excuses he comes up with in 2010 when he doesn't have the same results Ben did, with Ben's equipment, and most of his crew... Maybe Wayne Gardner will step in to defend JT

8. random hero

random hero Banned

F-That... Let him and Sunshine start their own forum, life's better w/o those fucks imo:beer:

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They should send him back to the mailroom like he was in that Yamaha promotional video. Or better yet, let him unclog the shitters that Hor-hay refused to.

10. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

Man are you guys always this critical of guys when they come up with a reason why they didn't go faster?
    If so you must not have very many friends at the race track...

11. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I need a translation over here.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

How long will it take Cal Crutchlow to get pissed off enough at James Toseland to punch him in the suckhole.

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Thank you.

That whole "sock and ass and face" combo had me confused.

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You'd have to be familiar with Mr. Toseland and the BBC constant stroking to understand. It's been epic.:D

15. caferace

caferace No.

Considering the main stroker Charlie Cox got the boot, that will likely die down a bit.

-jim

16. random hero

random hero Banned

I hope so, I don't get BBC and am still exhausted w/the blowing of JT by the britt's..

17. random hero

random hero Banned

WTF..... So when I get held up, or am slower than my teamate's and make constant excuses, and give people reasons "why" at my local track, I won't have any friends:confused: Your prob right, they'd all get tired of hearing my lame excuses and make fun of me too

18. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

That's understandable since Toseland appears to have his head up his ass.

19. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Then dont listen to the Jerky Boys, as it may hurt your assneck or your assy nipples.

20. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

The sad thing is that if you would have asked me a few years ago i would have said that i liked JT... i remember his first ride under the lights messing up everyones first few laps but dang man since then it's been a down hill ride for him.

What burns me up the most is that in all of his interviews after a test it's "Well, I'm happy w/ my times b/c Ben only did ___ and i was faster than him..." Makes me just want to kick that guy in the nuts.