1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheaters Sometimes Never Win

Discussion in 'General' started by spcassell, Nov 2, 2009.

1. VILLA23

VILLA23 VILLA 23

wow wow , nop they are not friends, and belive me Correa is a very decent person, that thing with the 750 c.c. that was stupid and thats a cheater, but correa only pit with him because the guy that took their bikes was the same

2. VILLA23

VILLA23 VILLA 23

I know him , and I know he dosnt have the expert experience, and for me to say that an Amature is doing very well against me may not be good for my name but is the truth , it is what it is, if you are fast, and talented, what can you do, He ask to race experts, he is going fast because he is gaining exp. in the CCS and his trainer is Martin. But this kind of thing has always happend in 2006, I train the Lopez brothers, they where racing for 6 months, they came to the us, and won the AM championship in florida, they where saying the same thing , and the kids only had 16 years, Londono, and other latinamerican riders had done the same, they are just fast.

He is an expert now, and he did it, not Henry, that is having balls nowing that you can win the championship, and just take the decition to race in experts, and again, what the other kid of the 750 c.c. engune did that was patetic, thats cheating, and I hate that he is from my country, but every country has his bad apples.

Like me jajajaja

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  3. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of hearing about sandbaggers and cherrypickers. I was in the same situation as SPcassell this year, I could run expert times but I wanted to run a full season as an amateur. I don't give a damn about an amateur championship, but I do care about money. I was able to run 10 weekends because Michelin money was paying for half of my expenses. Why the hell would I pass that up?

And for those who cry about it (mostly slow experts that don't like getting passed by guys that start after they do and slow amateurs that can't keep up), please mind your own fucking business. I got beat most of the year by one or two very fast amateurs and I never whined once about them being sandbaggers, it's called sportsmanship. If you don't like getting beat, go faster.

In this case and in the case of people petitioning to be held back, I do feel they are cheating in a sense, I'm just talking about everyone who doesn't try to bump up as soon as possible.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  4. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

Old huh? thanks .... 17's jennings against H. Nash 14's RRR been there once , 22's pbir from the back, couldnt fit the R1 motor in the R6... 34's RA ......Thanks for the old thing Sean...lol Looks like CCS SE for me buddy....affordable sched ..... hope to see you next year on something that doesnt blow up to much......:)

5. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

racing

shut up and get your weight up