Good wheelin' vid for mongo and exccsracer...

Discussion in 'General' started by Stumpy, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Thanks Stump but damn firewalls at work won't let me view:mad:

3. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

oh, well...
    what'd you think about the freestyle?

4. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

What a ride:) bouncy tires...

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

That was really cool right up until the WHOOPS! :eek: part.

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

One firewall bypassed.....

Thanks Stump. That guy beat the crap out of that 4runner. Mad Brad only wished his Sequoia could do that:D ;)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2003
  7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

It was pretty cool for the first 30 minutes. The same tricks and two jump ramps and two mounds of dirt didn't impress me.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Coold video! Dude was doing some seriously nice driving at that speed...

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

He did seem to be going rather fast. That thing had some decent flex too.

10. tweety

tweety Well-Known Member

I can't see doing that to my toy! After a few shots on those rocks my 44's would cave.

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I love it but I'd need a second vehicle specifically for that...equiped with an exoskeleton roll cage:eek: Maybe I could talk them into our new Rubicon for my demo;)

12. tweety

tweety Well-Known Member

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Doh!! That sux. Poor YJ:(

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Re: Anyone you know?

It's quite alright. Mongo and I are both members there too:)

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow. If I hadn't read the description I would have thought a tree dropped on it. Must have landed totally on the roof somehow.

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

So how's your TJ comin' along Mongo?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not bad. Got 2 of the three light swtiches in, one to a set of Lightforce lights - those things are the serious shit - the other to a set of cheapo driving lights as brighter back-up lights. Put a 2" spacer lift and 31x10.5 swampers on it using the stock canyon rims, looks pretty good. I'll post a picture whne I remember to take one...

That's about it for now. Next will be skids and bumpers and of course a bikini top for the summer. No extra cash so it'll be the stock top with no windows or doors for Daytona, I'll have to get a full length bikini anyway since the jeep dog (Clyde for those who haven't met him yet) is all black and will definitely need some shade.

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

19. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

we have some wheelers here? i can't see the movie but i do have a 99 ranger with 3"lift and 33's that i take in the mud once anawhile. i am lookin at getting new gears and lockers now (tossing the idea around) i am putting on a pre runner light bar this weekend and 2 100w SRB offroad lights, and maybe geting a front skid plate made. i don't wheel all that often but it'd nice to be prepared when ya do. and plus trucks that are built just look better,lol.

20. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Maybe you, Mongo, and I can plan some real redneckin' at a CMP round. I hear there's plenty of places including a 45min trail in Lugoff near a rock quarry.