1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing masking tape from lights...

Discussion in 'General' started by raubrey1, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Original Bike spirits IS the old stuff. They made it for Honda. Why do all that running around when it is readily available?!?!?!?!?

My orginal thread: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=207113

2. invaderzoom

invaderzoom Well-Known Member

...Don't bother just do another track day....

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

It won't melt plastic during a quick wipedown, and gets rid of petroleum-based residue. I wouldn't use for cleaning the entire bike, but if you have to wipe off WD40, excess chain lube or other such products then a small amount of paint thinner/mineral spirits works great.

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Over at the car side of our dealership, it seems that Honda suddenly stopped supplying official Honda chemicals like Brake Clean, Silicone Spray, and Spray White Lube. So now we have to go aftermarket for our shop supplies.

5. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Nah, just use duct tape from now on.:up:

6. Game

Game zip tie master

7. kevink2

kevink2 Active Member

Denatured alcohol. :beer:

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I understand. I was saying that because it's not running around for me and hte guy I was quoting...it's our local shop.

Also, the 'EPA' thing was actually a state issue in MA, CA, and somewhere else...wasn't federal. I can't remember the detail, but...ya.