1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Men (TV)

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

It's not going anywhere. I didn't ask you to ban me. I said that I didn't read the rules, so therefore ban me if need be. Yes, I busted your balls and you busted my balls because I didn't read the rules. I do love the fact that you're trying to bait me into starting some shit that doesn't need to happen.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not baiting at all, you might want to read your own posts.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Wow! Peggy Olsen's a tramp........:up:

4. ducati8v

ducati8v ducati8v

Great McGuniness quote! lmao

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I loved how Pete Campbell's wife's panties practically flew off when he barked orders at her to make some phone calls. She was ready to ride that bull on the spot.

7. eggfooyoung

Holy bejeezus! That was the best hour of tv I've seen in a long time. :up:

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It definitely was some good shit. I couldn't believe Betty left the kids behind to go ride the old man in Reno for a few weeks, though.

9. eggfooyoung

'bitches'.........'they're dumb!'

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She sure is hot, though. Damn.

11. eggfooyoung

Between her and Kimber on Nip/Tuck, shoooo, I'm fittyin to go outta my damn mind. Hot doesn't even come close, IMO.

Hommina, hommina, hommina......:D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Kimber? She's not so fresh anymore. :D

13. eggfooyoung

Sorry, I thought we both appreciated slutiness in our women.

14. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

+1.

15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the beauty of that show is that they dont gloss over character defects!
    It definitely draws you in and makes you feel like you're living it right there with them!

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:D

17. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

va va voom

18. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Ya, odd. I assumed that she wasn't literally going to stay there for 6 weeks str8...maybe Don will stay at the house?

Also, I love Peggy after this episode. She did a great job standing up for herself in uncertain circumstances...great writing, that. Oh, and as soon as they decided to make a go of it I asked my wife how long it was going to take them to call Joan. Not long, as it turns out.

19. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

That was the best episode yet. I commented to a co-worker today that it was one of the best hours of television I have watched in a very long time. AMC HD is finally coming to our hood too! Can't wait! :beer:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I had hoped that this season would bring back and resolve the issue of Pete and Peggy's love child, though.