1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lexus LF-A

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

H-O-L-Y shit.....

soooo badass.

big ups to Lexus/Toyota :beer:

3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Want

4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I need a moment... maybe several..

5. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

I wonder if topgear will say that it's like driving warm wallpaper paste?

6. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

good lawd!

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Holy mother of God, I have GOT to win the lottery! That is friggin' amazing!

8. Chip

Chip Registered

9000 rpm 4.8L V-10 Street Car.....cool..

9. It's an automatic. Chick car. :down:

10. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

How many kidneys am I gonna have to sell?
    I only have two, but may be able to find others...:wow:

Seriously, have they set a price?

Merle

11. BB

BB Member

That makes my ISF look dated...

12. Sevenfiddy

Sevenfiddy Well-Known Member

Says they are targeting a price of $350-375,000. Gorgeous car, but it just makes the GT-R seems like that much more of a bargain to me, at around a quarter of the price.

13. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

14. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

STi vs CTS'V... Some cars are a bargain but depends on what you are looking for.

15. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Sharp car, very sharp considering how reserved the Japanese designers can be. looked like it had paddles for shifting. True sports cars need to had a standard shift mode althoug and automatic mode would be helpful when the old knee on the clutch side starts hurting.

Toyota's answer to the GTR?

16. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

Must have.. er need... want!

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If true they're nuts, I would of figured no more than $125K....... I'm thinking the R8 is probably one of the best bangs for your dollar but then I haven't been following sportcars as closely as I used to.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  18. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

The days of true sports cars having to have manuals is, unfortunately, dying. Look at how many of the Ferraris, Lambos, Porches and such are coming out with paddle shifters. The technology is progressing to the point that its going to keep going.

Original rumors were that this grew from the reinvention of a modern day Supra. Lexus took it over and this is the end result. Not sure if that's the case and if this did come from the same project, but wouldn't be surprised.

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I predict I'll see one around my city in the next 3 months.

20. BB

BB Member

Very true. I was worried about the ISF being an automatic, but now that I've had the car for a while, I've gotten used to the manual paddle shifting and do like it. Not as fun as a 6 speed car, but you cant shift a manual faster and cant miss a gear.