1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V6/7 Champs - Congrats Scott Lindsay and Ray Hickman!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by KMC, Oct 19, 2009.

1. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Great riding at the GNF fellas.

Two classy riders once again carrying the V7 crowns.:up:

Did Ray win 6hw and 7hw last year as well? That old GSXR pulls like a freight train!

Watch out for Scott next year. He told me he's going to run both V7 classes. Dude's from Toronto by the way. Just to make sure Gypsy's keeping track, that's three in a row for the North team in 7mw.

Too bad Sweeney (north team) had problems with the TZ in 7hw. He told me he was right behind me for the first lap waiting for the dust to settle between Lance, Ray and I. Had to pull in on lap 2 I believe.

Congrats again guys. Train hard in the off season...See eBoz for training regimen in case y'all forgot.

2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

That is correct oh great one. Ray, "stealth" Hickman did win both classes last year. So in the big boy classes the Yankees are still shut out. I've already started training for next year, in fact, I'm drinking right now. KMC as head pimp of the, above the mason dixon line posse, it is your job to rally the northern troops for a mid year battle. If Blue Grass motorsports completes their track we must have a North vs South shootout. Neutral track no advantage to either side. The south will be having a late season pep rally with track time the 7th of november at Tally to plot our strategy. You northerners can go ice fishing or sledding.
    Eboz
    The OG of Obsolete racing

3. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Congratulation to all the obsolete champions!

Toronto....CANADA?! Young pimp are you seriously gonna claim the two time champ? He lives down in Dixie.........and he hails from outside the USA? If you don't want to call him a Southerner....because he doesn't talk funny, eat boiled peanuts and drink sweet tea.........ok. I reckon that makes him a d@mn foreigner.......lol.

It's all good...........why to blaze the track up..........wish I was there.

:beer:

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Congrats to both of you guys. It was a pleasure to race against you both this year.

5. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

Congrats to Scott and Ray! It was great racing with them (when they were in sight) ....

6. newyorkredneck

newyorkredneck Well-Known Member

Is there a list somewhere of all the vintange national points?

7. walladm

walladm #147

Scott and Ray - you guys are first class! Thanks for the great racing this year! :beer:

8. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Congrats to both of you. Thanks for a great first season. I hope to keep up with you next year!

9. asphaltsurfer1

asphaltsurfer1 V7 Rookie

Gotta say, Both deserve of you deserve it. Stand up guys that just happen to be quite fast. It was good racing with..um..I mean being on the track with you two this year!!

10. Outsider V6 V7

Mr. Tidwell, are you interested in doing a track day November 7th at Tally. I know you said it was busy season but as the coach of the Southern V6,V7 allstars I would appreciate the attendance. KMC and I are self proclaimed leaders for the North vs South 2010 grudge match.
    Eboz

11. Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise Well-Known Member

I am with the Southerners as I love sweet tea and say y'all! Boz is my coach and I should be at Tally on the 7th with Benny too!
    As a side note, KMC should be excluded from any future competitions for being too fast for the class!

12. asphaltsurfer1

asphaltsurfer1 V7 Rookie

Mr. Bozell, Interested, hell yeah! Possible, not really :down:

As much as I would appreciate the coaching lesson, not to mention need it the 1st of Nov. is when I start my 7 day work week. This is the time of the year where I replenish the racing fund. This year have two bikes to refresh over the winter, the F3 and now a modern bike to boot.

See you guys in the spring, Garth

13. Outsider V6 V7

OK Garth, Scott and I talked it over and we will write you a Drs. excuse for this round. See you in February and why did you buy a modern bike. That really does take the fun out of the weekend. You'll see. Just kidding!!

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm heading to CMP the 14/15th. Super secret training y'all don't know nuthin' 'bout

15. asphaltsurfer1

asphaltsurfer1 V7 Rookie

Because I like to waste money!!

No really, Most of you guys were racing the vintage bikes back when they were still modern bikes. Just thought I would like to try the modern bike route for a season. Don't worry V7 is where my heart will always be.

16. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Congrats guys!

17. Outsider V6 V7

Stickboy, this super secret session will be monitored. As it sounds a little shady, we've decided that if any Northerners show up it will be considered and act or traitorism. Now that's a word. Bottom line you could be shunned. Have fun
    EBoz

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

you can'r shun me!!! Do you know who I am?!?!?!?

19. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Looks like Ill be at Tally helping out. I may throw the ol girl in the trailor and bring her along. After all Bridgestones arent done if they still have rubber on them right? Oh again congrats to the boys Hickman and Scott!!!!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  20. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

:crackup: Between you and Gypsy... you guyz r funny.

If that track ever is finished, I may just venture there to be a blocker for the North Team :D That's allowed in motorbike, right? :rolleyes: