1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Southern VA, snow like a sumbitch.
    Still got sum tiny pissant flakes coming down....

Who got snow?

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

everything's covered in sleet here in greensboro NC.

3. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

Maryland is about 18 inches and counting..

4. n2indy

n2indy Well-Known Member

good thing we don't have a race down south...no way to get the bike out of the basement with that much snow.

-brent

5. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

Sleet Fest here too.

6. DocHam

DocHam Well-Known Member

6-8" just south of Chicago. I got to drive our wrestling team back in the thick of it all. NICE!

Doc

7. DB

DB Member

sleet

8. Congo2

Congo2 Well-Known Member

sleet storm in charlotte!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

FUC#!
    Is EVERY STORE in Virginia closed because of this bullsh!t?
    Jeez, you'd think that someone would have their ass out cleaning the streets so these folks could open shop....And I pay taxes for what??...

10. z420z

z420z Well-Known Member

Columbus Ohio.

8-10" and going strong.

Atleast they are still letting me drive here, down in cincinnati they are ticketing anyone on the road :rolleyes:

I guess it is kind of fun watching the ohio morons crash left and right though :D

JEff

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Just talked to the parents in MD. about 20" and still coming. They said they are calling for about 32"+. They told me the Governor made a declaration that no vehicles other than emergancy vehicles should be on the road.

Bettr them than me.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Nothing in Boston, yet. Weathermen say we're going to get hit tomorrow, but they're a bunch of lying sacks of sh*t, anyways.
    Besides, I live more towards the Cape! :D

13. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

The governer has said noone can drive on the roads in maryland for 12 hours.... $1,000 fine if you're caught on the roads...

14. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Started about 9 am in lovely Lancaster County Pennsylvania. I'd say we have close to 20" on the ground right now with more to come. They're talking about close to three feet once it's all said and done sometime tomorrow. I, of course, did my weekly grocery shopping at noon today. Nothing like a grocery store in the middle of a blizzard to help you practice acceptance of those less intellectually intact then the general population, lol. And on a side note. Why are milk, bread, and eggs crucial to survivng a blizzard? Is everyone existing on a diet of french toast? And if so then why are the cinamon supplies not diminished as well?

15. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Back from fighting with the revolutionaries and already nitpicking, I see.:rolleyes: :D

16. rixride

rixride Well-Known Member

Northern VA, Fairfax, VA

We've got about 23" of snow now...

Can't even open our side doors, now it's sleeting...
    I will have to dig to find my R6 soon...
    :rolleyes:

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Just rain here. Was 70 yesterday. It dropped back into the high 30's/ low 40's today. No wonder I'm always sick:mad:

18. rixride

rixride Well-Known Member

Well I got board and decided to build some snow Ange.......I mean Characters...(possibly Not safe for Work :confused: )

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=2026

Something else I found interesting, I was going to the bathroom and looked over and saw :confused:

http://www.streetracinggallery.com/gallery/Laugh_My_Ass_Off/bear11.JPG

<---- You will have to cut and paste it doesn't allow linking directly to the file.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  19. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Snow= [​IMG]

(courtesy of another BBS's user)

20. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

This sucks. Here in TN we've gotten nothing but rain. Rain, rain, and more rain.

While at home in NoVa, they've got 2 feet of snow.

Of course, if that snow were to fall here in TN, people would shit themselves. Literally. You should have seen them react to 2 inches.