Rhianna and J.Timberlake together

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Was in line at the grocery store the other day and it seems ol` Timberlake has rebounded from Jessica Biel and grabbed Rhianna, according to People mag. Damn dude gets more ass than a toilet seat!

2. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Hell, I'll give him this. He's got good taste.

And to think I thought he was gay. NTTAWWT. But if he is, at least he's got some friggin' taste on covering his situation. Just DAYUM!!!

3. woodyracing

woodyracing Well-Known Member

yeah I hated that dudes music but between the awesome SNL appearances and this, definitely gotta give the man some props!

4. carpediem

carpediem Well-Known Member

hate his music?.. i mean i don't listen to his real stuff but his SNL songs are funny as hell.

5. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

One lucky MOFO IMO!!!!!!

6. woodyracing

woodyracing Well-Known Member

I was talking about his real music, as I said, his SNL appearances are always very good

7. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

he is an amazing golfer and could probably make the tour if he wanted to do so. I had the opportunity to play TPC Sawgrass and we let him and some buddies play through. It is weird to wave some dudes through and as they get near you you realize it is Justin Timberlake. It reminded me of Entourage because he had several other swinging dicks with him that were not famous dudes.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Was he wearing plaid pants?

The kid does have good taste in women.

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

[​IMG]

"When I'm not getting Whitney high on crack, I go to the WERA board for all my Hollywood news!"

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't believe this thread...

11. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

This is the gayest thing I have ever seen besides the picture of Papa and Mad Brad.

12. SKETCHY

SKETCHY Porzio Performance Inc

+1

13. 418

418 Expert #59

I think the offending party should be put on time out for a day or two. :D

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Thank you. I'm embarrassed to even be here.:tut:

15. Shenanigans

Thread was started because of Papa`s fine taste in women. I was just watching your back to make sure you were aware that she is taken therefore your heart would not be broken. I look out for the HPPT!

16. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

You're saying Papa likes Rhianna??? I distinctly remember Papa saying she was all jacked up because of her forehead, or something like that when I posted a pic of her some time back.

17. Shenanigans

Really? i don't remember that.:eek: I don't think she's all that, myself. Sorry Papa

On a side note though, I knew Butter loved him some J. Trousersnake so the thread is still valid:crackup::wow:

18. Putter

I love nothing.

By GG Allin

19. Shenanigans

'Sup, Butter?

20. Putter

Not much, homeboyeeeeeeeee. Wondering how a babealicious bodacious babe like Whitney ended up with Bobby Brown. THUGLIFE BABY