Mid Ohio Pics 9-13-09

Discussion in 'General' started by SPIDY, Sep 17, 2009.

1. SPIDY

SPIDY Hangin' by a thread!

I have been looking for photographers that were taking pic's last weekend, I saw lenses poking through the fence everywhere and cannot find anything posted????

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Check with Jeff Kovack. jeffkovack.com

3. abagwell77

abagwell77 Well-Known Member

Kovack does a great job with photos and his new web-site is easy to navigate.

4. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ill see what i have of you and PM you back tonight

5. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

One really cool thing about Jeff is that he's a racer taking pics. What's that mean? It means he doesn't get the generic side shots from the same turns.

Love his work and his crispness (is that a word?) is second to none. So, support a guy who is essentially one of us!

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Former racer. :D

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

And not a very good one. :D

8. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

eff you guys.... i was faster that you 2 will ever be :D

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Maybe this new photo gig will help foot the race bill when you make your return. :D

10. truckstop

truckstop Well-Known Member

There will be a bunch of photos up on Flickr soon (tomorrow or early next week) including podium stuff. Just waiting to get them from the photographer. All the attendees should be getting an email when they're posted.

11. SPIDY

Cool, Thanks.

12. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

He just "called" it racing... :moon:

13. SPIDY

I think I remember Jeff racing when I started.. could be wrong maybe he quit knowing I was going to be racing or something like that.. I don't know anything about his "racing" but his pit bike has numbers and his photos are cool....