1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Indy MotoGP Roll Call!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Aug 19, 2009.

1. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Haha yeah Im gonna miss that this year. :Puke:

:D

2. doc750

doc750 Well-Known Member

I think I might get off of work this weekend. I'm on craigslist right now trying to score a cheap set of tickets

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMAO, Gibbs and I were laughing about that whole ordeal last week. Was pretty damn fun in a hung over sort of way. :Puke:.....:crackup: Hope all is well, sounds like you've been having fun which is always a good thing! Take care man.....

4. iRideLikaGirl

iRideLikaGirl Monster696~CRF150R~#222

I will be there! Me & chalyror6 live just east of the city and we have lots of room, anyone's welcome to stay. (3 spare rooms and a couch - so we can sleep 5 extra people). One is taken by RENCRN8 and the wifey. If anyone is staying at hotels in Greenfield, feel free to hit us up and hang out! Starting at 5pm today we are all GP all weekend!!!!

5. iRideLikaGirl

aaaannnnddddd, I just heard that tomorrow the Indianapolis Star will have a coupon for 2 for 1 tickets, so if you don't have yours yet it would be worth waiting to pick up a paper tomorrow! Wish we would have :/

6. doc750

doc750 Well-Known Member

so just show up in Indy tomorrow, and pick up the paper? Anymore info on this?

thanks for the heads up :up:

7. iRideLikaGirl

That's all I've got... Heard from a very reliable source. I'd assume you just take it to the track and buy your tickets. (I don't think any ticket level is even close to sold out). It's the major paper here in Indy, you'll be able to find one anywhere.

8. Echoracing24

Echoracing24 Well-Known Member

I can't seem to find which channel the gp race will be on tv. JU stated that Fox was doing it, but I recently heard that NBC is covering it this year. I can't find the race listed on my dvr either.

9. doc750

doc750 Well-Known Member

awesome .. thanks!

10. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

.....on the road as we speak :D

11. iRideLikaGirl

ps - Just realized that I prob wont be on here much after this afternoon, so if anyone wants to take up the free room over at me & Charlie's give us a call or text: 317.523.0810

See you all there!

12. chalyror6

chalyror6 corky #193

yea

dont forget your pit bikes either, we're racing in the church parking lot

13. alan

alan Well-Known Member

St Elmo's has the best shrimp cocktail by far.

Steak is good but have had better.

Whats everyone getting into Friday night?

14. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

Were on 70...about 2 hours out..isn't Wireless internet Fun!!!

Party at the Holiday inn Express!!!

15. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

16. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member