2nd SV650 Spring/Suspension Setup

Discussion in 'Tech' started by .RJ, Aug 13, 2009.

1. bobbyk

bobbyk Well-Known Member

no. that system sucks. it will put you on your head. having said that, if anybody is having a problem with their leo full system, i'll take it off your hands :D

2. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

RJ I just checked my old setup numbers and notes. There's about 20 notes mentioning get a stiffer spring, and I'm 20 pounds lighter then you! I show that I had the shock at exactly 340mm eye to eye. So make sure you double/triple check your findings there. Wheelbase should have been 1430-1435mm, and the swingarm angle somewhere around 12.5-13.5 degrees. Those numbers are with whatever sprocket was on there when I sold ya the bike.

Hope this helps.

3. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

When's the hip replacement surgery scheduled? :moon:

4. bobbyk

bobbyk Well-Known Member

that's cold, sean. the doc told me that i can put it off for a few years. but given my advanced age he recommends doing it sooner rather than later so that i can enjoy my golden years :D

hate to jack this thread but i think RJ got the answers he needed :up:

5. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Mines for sale (Full high mount exhaust with the pipe ceramic coated black). My M4 comes in today.

Let me know if you are really interested.

6. .RJ

.RJ Well-Known Member

Excellent.

I've damn near burned a hole in my boot shoving the exhaust system out of the way to keep my feet from dragging on the ground :D

I suppose I should call Traxxion....