1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Zac Chapman in your thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, Aug 10, 2009.

1. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

We stoped an seen Zac and his family last week. His family has alot of faith and it looks like it is paying off i sopke with fred today and things are looking up. We will be going back up this week to visit with Zac.
    Corey Rech is also at the same hospital having surgery tonight on his femur from a crash during the supersport race today at VIR.

2. Method Moto

Method Moto Pirelli Tires

Prayers sent. Keep fighting Zac. We miss you.

3. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

I don't know you Zack, but I've been praying for my fellow racer. Hang in there bro!

4. Yuliya

Yuliya Well-Known Member

Any specifics you can share?

5. alan

alan Well-Known Member

6. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

7. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Another pic of Zac,Fred an Jake from Miller 08. ANd Zac my son and I from the same weekend. Photos by Paul Sutton (R6Addict)

Ab

Attached Files:

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Still praying for ya, Zac.

9. Yuliya

Yuliya Well-Known Member

Terrific news! Didn't see an update there this morning, very hopeful developments. Hang in there, buddy!

10. the "TRAIN" Rech

the "TRAIN" Rech Well-Known Member

Met Fred last night. He's a strong man with strong faith....even in his own time of need, he was there for us offering his support to us. hope to get to see Zac later today.

11. SMcIntyre

SMcIntyre Active Member

Words cannot express how saddened I was to hear this via a text from Fred. I'm pulling for you buddy!

12. Chip

Chip Registered

Thoughts and prayers from everybody here at KWS Motorsports and The Factory Aprilia Millennium Technologies Team.

Get well soon Zac!

13. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

Hang in there!!

14. Hoping and praying for good news. We're with you Zach and family. :up:

15. Nancy Selleck

Nancy Selleck New Member

Here is a link to the CMRA message board with updated information about Zac and methods for donations: http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=122673#Post122673

Monetary donations can be made via Paypal at [email protected] or by sending a check to:

Zac Chapman Benefit
    C/O First National Bank
    PO Box 730 Weatherford, TX 76086

An updated address for cards and letters is:

Zac Chapman
    c/o Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
    1906 Belleview Ave
    Roanoke, VA 24014

Please continue to pray for Zac and his family.

16. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

I must have been miss informed. I thought WERA covered the majority of the medical costs if a rider was injured at one of their events?

17. Nancy Selleck

Nancy Selleck New Member

I don't know anything about insurance/medical cost details. The Chapmans live in Weatherford, Texas and Zac is in the hospital in Roanoke, Virginia. Zac's dad, Fred, will not leave Zac and therefore is unable to work. The immediate need is for living expense donations.

18. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

WERA has supplemental insurance through K&K.

19. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.

20. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Prayers for Zac and the entire family. :(