1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex myths

Discussion in 'General' started by Tracee Polcin, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

accepted "untruths", and sexual fallacies.

Having sex in a hot tub is safe against pregnancy.
    This is an old story that gets a lot of attention, but the answer is no. Having sex in a hot tub is no safer than having sex out of one. However, this interpretation is based on a factual scientific truth. The male reproductive system, more specifically the part of the system that makes sperm, is highly sensitive to heat. This is why the scrotum is located outside the body.

Black guys have naturally bigger penises.
    There is no scientific evidence to support this widely accepted theory, yet it is among the most widely accepted fallacies around. As a matter of fact the actual research ranks penis length in the following order; White, Black, Hispanic, then Asian.

If a guy doesn't ejaculate the "Blue Balls" can be dangerous to his health.
    "Blue Balls", as is it commonly called called on the street, is actually nothing more than a simple case of pelvic congestion. To the dismay of many a young man, this pelvic congestion is not caused by a need to have sex, but rather by more blood flowing into the penis than is flowing out. The discomfort associated with this is called blue balls.

As long as a man "pulls out", everything will be fine.
    Withdrawal, otherwise known as "Coitus Interruptus", is quite possibly the worst "wives tale" ever to be sold to the public at large. This method of birth control is 0% effective. Even before ejaculation occurs small drops of semen are released to aid in lubrication. This semen contains thousands of sperm cells that can cause pregnancy or transmit STD's.

A girl can't get pregnant the first time she has sex.
    Lots of High School guys try this one when they first start having sex; thinking that they get a grace period before their girlfriends can get pregnant. The fact remains that as long as a girl is biological mature enough to become pregnant, she can. Similarly, some believe that the hymen will act as a barrier until it is broken. However, even when intact the hymen does not totally block off the cervix.

Size Matters
    This is one sex myth that seems to be loosing it's grip in society. For many people it's not how deep your fish but how you wiggle your worm. For others it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. Popular catch phrases aside, the majority of sexual stimuli come from the base of the penis, not the end.

If a guy isn't careful he can urinate inside of a girl.
    The male body is constructed in such a way that this is impossible. Physiologically, when a man has an erection he cannot pee.

A girl cannot get pregnant while on her period.
    There is a small chance that a woman can get pregnant during her period, particularly during the end of her menstrual cycle. No matter what time of the month couple should always a FDA approved condom.

Condoms take way all the feeling.
    In national tests condoms have been proven to take away only a "minute" level of sensation associated with sex. In fact, in the last 2-3 years the condom industry has focused more on pleasure than ever before with some condoms like the Pleasure Plus and Inspiral scoring as high, or higher, as with wearing nothing at all.

Women don't masturbate.
    This myth is 100% the fault of tight lipped women everywhere. In other words if no women admit to masturbating then everyone thinks it doesn't happen. However, when the lies are pulled away and actual scientific research is conducted it is found that women masturbate quite a bit, albeit not as much as 18 year old guys.

Old people can't have sex.
    As disturbing as the thought is, older "seasoned citizens", can and do have sex up until their 80's and 90's. True, many men and women lose their sex drives as testosterone production nosedives, but even with their diminished libido, many older folks find time to get busy once in a while.

Most vagina's smell like fish.
    A clean, healthy vagina does not taste like fish. However, bacterial infections or poor personal hygiene can cause a vagina to have a fishy smell. If a vagina tastes like fish you've already gone too far.

2. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

here is another myth

Women still like to have sex after they are married.

Myth

3. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Damn it, us asian guys get no respect. :mad:

4. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Tracee you have way to much time on your hands. Go service your wife so she can quit lying......:D

5. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

LMAO

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Re: here is another myth

I hear its because of some mysterious property of wedding cake that permenantly alters a females desire for sex.

7. Tracee Polcin

Research is brutual honesty.:D

8. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Re: Re: here is another myth

Yes I believe that is true and That is why I substituted birthday cake for our wedding and it seems to have worked.:D

9. 1slowguy

1slowguy Well-Known Member

Are ya sure its time??? :eek: Ewe.. back to lurking. :D

10. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

mmaassttuurrbbaattiioonn mmaakkeess yyoouurr eeyyeess bbaadd

:D

11. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

And gives you big 'ol forearms. It wasn't the spinach that gave Popeye his muscles!! :D

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you rank last because there is 4 billion of you dragging the average length down for everyone. black dudes would rank first. :D

13. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

[​IMG]

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Tracee...

You allight man...???

:confused:

Too much work and not enough play makes Tracee a silly boy...:rolleyes: :D

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Thanks for educating us this morning Tracee. :Puke: :D

16. Tracee Polcin

Re: Tracee...

Just fine, no problems here. Damn glad I ain't Asian.;)

17. Speedballer

Speedballer Banned

huh?
    Yo, I pee like a water fountain every mornin, cracker :D

18. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

If you've just had LASIK eye surgery done and your eyesight is now back to perfect do you get to start over? :D

19. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Re: Re: Tracee...

Hahahaha! ROTFLMAO! Ouch!! :D

20. 418

418 Expert #59