1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

superbike??

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by ghetto customs, Jul 8, 2009.

1. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

didnt know if there was a decision made if all classes were made superbike for payouts then classified for points championships after race was complete......

for purpose of being fat and lazy, i have not attempted to do the research, nor did I catch the outcome of the ranting and raving that was going on in previous threads..............

(check-one)

[yes]......[no].......[maybe]......[go away fatty] :D

see there, I made it simple as middle school....:clap:

2. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

i dont remember seeing a decision being made.........i hope they change endurance to all Superbike classes next year so it avoids this problem and makes it "easier" to get paid at every round
    it will suck for the teams that like to run superstock to have to compete against superbike team but will make for more full class grids

3. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

one class unlimited superbike!!! the only way... aggragate timing and scoring too so if red flag happenns it becomes realistic and safer for all

4. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

second that one...:clap: