1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wera Rocks The House!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by BC61, Jan 21, 2003.

1. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

If you are planning to ride this Sunday, bacause of what will sure to be wet/muddy conditions when and if this snow melts, please bring a change of clothes and extra shoes. Wouldn't want Denise to have to paint the carpet again.[​IMG]

2. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

OUCH that is gonna hurt when I tell her.:D

3. Congo2

Congo2 Well-Known Member

keeping it on the front page!!

Of course my halloween party had plenty of :Puke:

4. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Tomorrow is the big day so anyone and everyone that would like to join us please come on. The mini races shouold be very exciting. The track is going to be slushy so it should make for some good sliding and crashing...

5. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Don't Be Late

6. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

It's Party Time [​IMG]

7. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Hope everyone that came had a good time. Alan and Joe it was good meeting you guys and your significant others. Too bad you couldn't stay longer you missed some really fun bike action.

Fun was had by all with only a few minor injuries. Kendall now knows the true meaning of being clothes lined and Andrew possibly has a broken knee cap. Follow up after further review by a doctor. Don't think the knee cap is supposed to be in two pieces though.:eek:

8. jenjl

jenjl Active Member

I missed the big event!! I would have showed up, but no one told me about the shindig! I am not addicted to the BBS, so my fault.

I got back from New Hampshire really late Thursday night after braving the icy trek from the Greensboro airport to Charlotte. Needless to say, I didn't make it down to North FL. My bike was there waiting on me though. Oh yeah, Critter even loaded the Aprillia for me to ride for the first time.

Sorry I missed the event!

9. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Bill:

How did the photos turn out? Is Andrew really going to the Dr.?

10. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Jen, sorry you missed it. Critter new about it. I even told him Thursday night if you all came early to come over. Go smack him up side the head.

11. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

No photos, I guess batteries were to weak. We'll have to get some from Andy. Yes he is going to a doctor. He called me on my way home last night and asked if something wasn't right about his knee cap being two pieces.

How's your neck? Any taller today?:D

12. Kendall

I'm doing OK. We had a great time. Sorry to hear about Andrew.

13. jenjl

jenjl Active Member

Yeah, he tells me Sunday evening. Thanks! :)

Jen

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All right now, I want details on the idiocy that allows Kendall to be taller and Andrew to limp dagnabbit!

15. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone for the invite Sunday, we had a great time.
    It was very nice getting to know all of you, although Alan & I were getting a little nervous by the time the 3rd baby/pregnant mom showed up. We made sure our wives didn't drink any of the water.:p By the way what happened to Andrew? Was it during the mini's or did he break his kneecap trying to get Bill's bike started? :D We hate that we had to leave early but had other engagements that we needed to attend. Thanks again for the hospitality, we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
    John & Kathy Hart

16. Kendall

I got yanked clean off my XR 70 by my neck (thank God at slow speed) by by an string someone placed across Andrew's back yard for a property line.

Andrew somehow managed to crash in a straight line while dicing with Bill on the baby flat track we created.

Maybe we should stick to the roadracing tracks....

Andy Caldwell has digital video of the Mueller crash....hopefully he can post it somewhere....any ideas?

17. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

John, sorry about the name mix up, I'm always screwing up peoples names when I first meet them. Won't happen again.;)
    I'm sure I'll see you at the track. Bill

18. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

Hey Bill,
    That name stuff doesn't bother me at all, I'm flattered that you tried. What I really want to know is did Andrew really crash with you while going in a straight line... or is that a story to cover up the fact that he tracked mud into the house from the "sprint" track & Denise busted his kneecap. :D
    On a more serious note, How bad is he hurt? What did the doctor say? John

19. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he was coming off the corner, straightened and fell over. He's a dumb ass sometimes, won't go to the doctor because he's afraid. Says he doesn't like doctors.

None of us would have any knee caps if we got mud in the house.:( :D

You guys really missed some fun on the flat track. I'm sure we will do it again soon.

20. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

So how bad did you piss off the neighbors? :D