1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Shore!

Discussion in 'General' started by rubberducky, Jul 11, 2009.

1. rubberducky

rubberducky David Rising 742

Thats right bitches. I am talking about an 80's movie with cheesy music and short smiw trunks. Acually, it is my favorite movie. If only they could have made a Moto racing movie in the 80's I am sure that would be my favorite. Although, BMX BANDITS, as cheesy as it is, is still pretty good too. That may be because of a young Nicole Kidman. I think she was better looking then.

Damnit, now I have to watch goonies and Weird science. I guess I am just going to have have an 80's weekend.

2. BRKNtibia

BRKNtibia AMAfan Wannabe

They made two really cheesey ones that I know of. Space Riders and Race for Glory. Both are tolerable after a six pack but you'll need to go to the harder stuff for Cool as Ice.

3. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

I liked north shore.I remeber BMX bandits also.I think BMX bandits infuenced me to run from the law as i got older.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Fixed it for ya!:D:beer:

5. pdxr6

pdxr6 Well-Known Member

Rad is way better then BMX bandits.

If your into MX look for Winners take All, I have it VHS.

6. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Little Fauss and Big Halsy

Dirtbikes
    Roadracing at Sears Point
    Naked chicks
    Bad Friends

7. caferace

caferace No.

Not available at Netflix. :(

-jim

8. rubberducky

See, we went from cheesy movies straight into 80's boobs. And by no means would I be offended by that. Long stringy bikinis and tan boobies. Show me the way!!!

9. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

10. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

North Shore is pretty cool. I have the DVD. The interviews of the cast is pretty cool.

11. Mellogsxr

Mellogsxr #228

That's one of my favorite movies as well. Rick Kane! I still watch it on VHS, recorded off HBO in the 80s!
    'BMX Bandits' was awesome. 'Gleaming the Cube' was another favorite
    Remember 'White Water Summer'??!!

12. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

13. rubberducky

I have a ton of 80's movies. I still need to track down a few of the key few that I love. Spies like us is another good one. The other half just doesnt care for the cheesy goodness of the 80's. What can you expect from a young'n?

You must admit that it is funny how different things are from 10 years at a time.

14. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I have a copy I purchased a year or so that turned out to be a somewhat poorly done bootleg...But its all there.

pass it around. just send an address.

15. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

Huey ohe'e nalu

16. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

Best music score = North Shore ~ Especially the credits and if that is not da kind of music to the ears are the rest of the surf songs they used.

Best lines of "Turtle":

"Go round! Go around."

"You LIKE?' 'NO!"

"Dats WOT Chew Get mess INN wit local gurl"

"Hey, How LEE"

Next....

17. Yup great movie! One of my favorites movie's from back in the day. I watched that movie so many times as a kid it drove my parents nuts.