1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went down on Monday at Raod Atlanta

Discussion in 'General' started by snowman_audio, Jun 30, 2009.

1. snowman_audio

snowman_audio Well-Known Member

Ok i remeber you, i should have it apart this weekend to see what i need to do to fix it.

2. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

During my first session at the GNF endurance practice at Road A going down the hill I was pushing my markers. I decided to use some rear brake....just a tad to see how it would work. BIG MISTAKE. The rear came loose and would not not hook back up, I was going side to side all the way down the hill. I thought, I can't freakin turn if the rear don't hook up, it feels like I'm riding on marbles. It finally hooked up and WE swooped in way outside, and pretty much trashed the whole corner entry exit for the drive up the hill. Anyway, I never touched the rear brake the rest of the day. Ha ha. Hope you heal up quickly man !! :up:

I like what one of the guys said about the rear set being bent. any pressure on the shift shaft will definitely make it more difficult to shift. Hope it all works out !!
    Take Care

3. snowman_audio

snowman_audio Well-Known Member

Thanks for the wishes. I will being looking into all of that his weekend. :beer: