1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye everyone!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mad brad, Jan 19, 2003.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think the liberals drugged Brad and only told him he was getting a new job. They're trying to swing the balance of power to the left. It's a left wing conspiracy with the UN, Due, Eric, Phil Donahue, Fidel Castro, and the New England Patriots to rest control and make the BBS a kinder gentler *place . :D

* read a touchie feelie happy place full of p@ssy hippies where the drum lines are long and endless and everyone listens to Phish. ;)

2. tonya-k

tonya-k Well-Known Member

well

congrats and *SMOOCH* to you!!!!

I will miss your ..em.....welll.....er.......um.......enthusiasm......

TK

:D :D

3. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Your flames will be truly missed! :(

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Brad claims he got a "promotion" to "VP of clinical trials". Yeah. Right. How about defibulator test dummy?

I can picture it now:

Man in white lab coat (probably left of center) : "Brad, lie very still. Don't mind the conductant. We just need to try out 15 kV for a few milliseconds. Now close your eyes and bite down on this neoprene insert. We don't want you to bite off another portion of your tongue again. Or do we? . . . . . . "

Brad: ":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:"

Maybe there is some justice in this world!!:D :D

PS to Photo Chick: No they won't.

5. Charcoal-Pit-Racing

Charcoal-Pit-Racing Well-Known Member

Brad is more like the mumbly dude in "Office Space".

"Mmmm-yeah...I'm going to need you to move your desk way over there to...EUROPE..."

6. Shane Hucks

Shane Hucks Active Member

congrats. bro, hope all goes well. look me up when you get a chance.

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Not many know the true heart of Brad Wilson, but I can tell you that behind the flames and spicy rhetoric lies someone who is good as gold. I'm glad to call him a friend. Rock on BW!

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

<sniff, sniff> thanks jay,h and everyone. :)

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

told ya he'd be back, and it only took a day :D

10. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Brad, congratulations on your promotion. If there is anything that Denise and I can do for you while you are out of town please just let us know. We will gladly take care of your girly for you. You can store your current stable in my garage also if you would like. call me so we can arrange a promotion party.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, for a total slapass (;)) he's a genuine good guy who will help you out in any possible way he can.
    Now quit hanging out on the BBS Brad, and get to work. :)

12. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Congrats on the Job Brad!! If you need someone to start up the *BLING-BLING* Cobra R for you, let me know. (to keep the battery charged up of course):cool:

13. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey you lurker! :p

Those Hippies RSDad and Hiscock.com are running amok with you gone. :D

14. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

We'll miss your smiling avatar around here.

15. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

I bet Brad is just doing this so he can come back as an amateur in a couple of years :). Good luck with the new job, I hope it works out well for you.

16. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Wilkens: "Those Hippies RSDad and Hiscock.com are running amok with you gone."

Watch it Wilkens. Me and my comrades at Commie Central have drawn a bead on you. We'll hack into your website and start writing sensible commentary. Then you'll be doomed!! :D :D :D

Rodger

17. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Naw, that wouldn't work. The sensible commentaries would be a dead giveaway we've been hacked! :D

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

well if your really gonna go. i gotta tell you, gobert and eminem are lovers and they both think you suck.

i guess my vir trips will be a little less happy without you.