1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gear bag

Discussion in 'General' started by CephasGT, May 1, 2009.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

2. bo1142

bo1142 Dr. Mantis Toboggan

3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

always be preparred, when i raced mx i had at least 4 helmets with me, 4 pairs of boots, and at least 4 complete sets of gear and a oakley goggle bag with a bunch of pairs in it

my vote is for ogio, i have one of there backpacks and it rocks!

4. random hero

random hero Banned

what this guys said... I got the biggest Ogio gear bag for christmas two years ago, and can't fill it up w/all my stuff. Just took it on a vacation, packed 2 peoples clothes for 6 days and had an empty compartment... PLUS Ogio's stuff is warrantied for life, their zippers are much better than other brands also. Do it right the first time, get an ogio:up::up:

5. Sylent_Snyper

Sylent_Snyper Active Member

I have the Ogio 9800. The bag is great. I can fit my leathers, boots, gloves, 2 helmets, back protector and a weekends worth of clothes in it with no problems. There's enough give in the lid that I can usually mash my sleeping bag in it if I only take one helmet. The 9900 would probably be a better bet for 2 suits and 2 helmets. IMO. They certainly aren't cheap bags but you definitely get what you pay for.

6. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

7. CephasGT

CephasGT Track Day Dreamer

8. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Wheeled hockey bag, boots fit in the pocket designed for skates. I have a Bauer bag I got 5 years ago and it'll fit what you describe.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

10. Sylent_Snyper

While that Fox Yamaha bag has a nice price tag on it, you might want to seriously consider sticking with something that has wheels.

11. CephasGT

CephasGT Track Day Dreamer

^ I was thinking that as well, especially considering how heavy it could end up being.

12. Umderdogg

Umderdogg Active Member

I have a Fly gear bag and love it. You can ebay one for pretty cheep too.

13. Dr.K

Dr.K Well-Known Member

I just picked up an Ogio 6900 on closeout for 37.00. Probably a little small for what you want, but 1 suit, helmet, boots, gloves and back protector fits great.

14. Sylent_Snyper

15. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

16. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member