1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Could Watch This All Day

Discussion in 'General' started by KrooklynSV, Apr 15, 2009.

1. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

DeAngelis/Pedrosa - I Could Watch This All Day

[​IMG]

It's not a video link, so I should be ok, right? :p

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Did Nicky buy him dinner that night?

3. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

That was a crazy hit! He did a great job saving it and staying on the gas the whole time!

and Oh so close to the grass too!!

4. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Didn't get to see the race, but that clip it looks like Dani should be wearing a T-shirt. Maybe WERA could send him one to wear for the next race.

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Sweet!!!!

:crackup: Me dont like Dani!

6. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

I played that clip over and over last night. :wow:

:bow:

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

We aren't trying to blame Pedrosa for that are we?

Not his fault but still funny. He is such a little bitch.

8. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Blame no, having fun at his expense because he looked like a midget speed bump, yes. (keep in mind that I fully realize that in a 6 lap race he would lap me 7 times)

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Oh yeah, damn funny for sure. :D

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I dunno... kinds looks like a new cornering technique... I like it! :D

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Seemed to work well. :p

12. Roosell

Roosell It's just as I suspected

Me no likey DP also, but using another racer as a berm is bad form.:tut:

Glad he saved it.

13. lightningforce9

lightningforce9 RIP GaWarrior

Ballsy move for De Angelis. Getting stuffed on the exit of a corner is a BALLSY move. How needs more race track when you have a bike burm?

I like the look back at pedrosa, what you doin in my way foo

14. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

That clip is mesmerizing :)

Pedrosa was riding a bit unpredictably - prob cause of his existing knee injury. Seemed to make it tougher/riskier for guys to pass him.

15. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Holy shit guys, quit with the feeble attempt at putting blame on Pedrosa. He did nothing wrong. You can hate him all you want... most do... but that was in NO WAY his fault.

DeAngelis didn't make a ballsy move... he fucked up and nearly took out a competitor. Had he made the pass cleanly then it would have been a ballsy move.

16. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Not sure if this was discussed elsewhere, but, I watched the race last night and it appeared that, shortly before impact, AD's bike slightly wheelied which probably sent him wider than he expected.

17. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

DeAngelis was attempting to pass, Pedrosa ran a little wide and started to come back in on the line when DeAngelis drifted out more than anticipated I'd imagine. Honestly I am suprised this doesnt happen a little bit more often...

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Hey, you should know about root cause. :Poke:

The root cause of the incident was Dani running wide. Mistakes were made by both after Dani's ran it wide. Dani kept it wide thinking DeA may come in, DeA thought he could and his bike actually ran wide as he got on the throttle, front got light.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  19. Bosarge22

Bosarge22 Active Member

DeAngeli wheeled just a bit and it made him run wide, his fault. Ped did a good job staying on especially since it was his hurt leg that took most of the hit. I think it got into his head, stayed at 11th the rest of the race.

20. dsting

dsting ouch, brake, ouch

Yep, De Angelis did go a little wide as well with the front coming up. Pedrosa was already moving backwards anyway, no way he was gonna stay with De Angelis and Vermeulen. He said he had a prob with the front and almost crashed several times. You could see it in his riding that he wasn't as smooth/predictable as he usually is and something was wrong - whether injury, mechanical, or a combo.