1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gratten april 18th

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Mxer485, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Mxer485

Mxer485 Well-Known Member

Wondering if anybody else is goin? Me and my cousin will be out there.... Looks like we are going to luck out wit some dry weather I have been checking it like a mad man as of right now a high of 63 and partly cloudy....

2. d.wood623

d.wood623 Active Member

I'll be out there with a couple other guys. Never been there before, hope it stays dry.

3. yeddy

yeddy Well-Known Member

whos putting it on never been there thinking about going

4. d.wood623

d.wood623 Active Member

STT and I believe it has been changed to an All-In-Two format, so now you get 30 min sessions.

5. Mxer485

Mxer485 Well-Known Member

Yea it is a all in two and it lookes like saterday is going to be a great day just checked again this morning and its going to be a high of 67 and partly sunny:beer::beer:

6. d.wood623

d.wood623 Active Member

Nice, I'll be there both days, so I hope sunday clears up. They're calling for a few showers right now, but I hope they hold off until we can get some time in.

7. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

It's been an "All-in-Two"...

We're leaving the price $110 until Thursday night. Then it's $125 at-track... still a smoking deal for 3-1/2 hours of seat time.

All-in-Two Rules:

ALL-in-TWO: A two-group format which accommodates all three skill levels, Novice, Intermediate and Advanced. Two groups are available, Sport & Supersport. Sport is for Novice and low to mid level Intermediates. This group will still have classroom sessions for Novice riders and Track Coaches but the on-track format will be less restrictive. Supersport is mid to upper Intermediates and Advanced. Each group receives 30-minutes of track time each hour. This is a great way to maximize your track time.

Passing Rules.
    Sport Group: Straights and outside of turns with a six-foot safety zone. Supersport Group: Safe passing allowed anyplace on the track with a six-foot safety zone.
    NOTE:ALL IN TWO FORMAT IS A MORE OPEN FORMAT THEN THE TRADITIONAL STT THREE GROUP NOVICE FORMAT. IT MAY NOT BE SUITED FOR THE INEXPERIENCED RIDER WHO IS DOING THEIR FIRST TRACK DAY...

8. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

If you've never been, Grattan is a great track and one that you're sure to enjoy. It's one of the most technical in the midwest, but still has one of the longest straights you'll find anywhere. Even it rains, it'll be better than sitting at home.

9. d.wood623

d.wood623 Active Member

I apologize, when I signed up it listed the 3 different groups. Anyway, it'll be fun and I hope to see you guys out there.

10. sch2046

sch2046 Well-Known Member

when are you leaving?

I wanted to go too but cant find any of my friends who are free this weekend. I was going to head up by myself. When are you leaving Columbus?

11. ToxicRacing

ToxicRacing Well-Known Member

Monte, your website is charging more than $110, it also isn't recognizing me already paying for a membership for 2009.

12. sch2046

Not me?

I just signed up and it was 110.:confused:

13. ToxicRacing

As of the last time I tried it was $120 and adding a membership which I already paid for. It is now $110 but still adding the membership. ;)

14. ton

ton Arf!

I'll be there. Can't wait to get out there for the first time this year! Never been to Grattan.

I signed up yesterday and it was $120...

-mark

15. d.wood623

d.wood623 Active Member

We'll be leaving Columbus after work on friday and we'll probably camp friday night if its not raining or too cold.

16. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

CALL 888-390-4020 and register over the phone.

17. ToxicRacing

I'll give that a Whirl, Thanks Monte

18. motogypsy

motogypsy is not the enemy

Hey Monte,

I called and registered over the phone yesterday and was charged $120.00

no big deal it's just $10.00 bucks....but I thought I would let you know...so you could pass work around at the office that it is still $110.00

now with it being a all in 2 day...it's gonna cost me a fortune....extra fuel...extra wear on the tires...knee pucks...couple more Red Bull's....the list goes on ......you should just charge more and give us less track time...it works out to the same cost....:) :stupid:

see ya on saturday.....

19. sch2046

what part of columbus

Where in Columbus do you guys live? I live north. I am curious when you guys leave. If it is ok with you guys, I may want to follow you, assuming I get home to Columbus and loaded up in time. Where do you camp up there. Is the track open that late to get in? I just got a room at the Americinn.

20. ToxicRacing

You don't have to ride all 30 minutes of your sessions :up: