1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

helo ride at VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by BiZ, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

HordPower stickers all over the place :D

2. goodmatt2002

goodmatt2002 Well-Known Member

Shall we take a poll to guess Scott's dyno results???lol

3. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

I'm happy to hear that things are going relatively well for Scott, thanks for the updates. :up:

So he'll be riding again in what, early May? ;)

4. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

:crackup: Thanks for the Updates Matt :up:

5. goodmatt2002

I think if the doctors would step it up, he could make summit the first week in april?????:Poke:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  6. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

He'd certainly try! :D

7. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

whoa, whoa, whoa !! Are you mad??Cannoli is way to close to this situation! If he gets a vote.... who knows?:wow:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  8. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

I think that's a picture of Scott at a fraternity party in college.

9. Devlin

Devlin New Member

Leaving him plenty of time for a huge rugby come back...

Some of the guys from Mook's rugby team got together last night, we're having an old boys game May 2nd (he was supposed to play in). We're going to do some fund raising and take some donations for him and his folks, we'll get it to his mom.

I've known Mook for a long time, love all the posts here. And you guys are right, he's one tough mother, I've seen it first hand.

10. speedfreak177

speedfreak177 Well-Known Member

prayers

Prayers sent for everyone involved
    I hope all goes well.
    it wasn't a pretty site rolling up the esses. Doing a stoppy and going across
    the grass to avoid being involved. Everything doesn't seem to bad now after hearing the results
    Once again heal up fellas!

11. goodmatt2002

There will be a card signing party for Scott tomorrow at 7pm at dish ( http://dishosteria.com/ )in the southside of pgh. Anyone is welcome to attend.

12. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

Glad to read the updates and more positive news after I first read this stuff.

Well racer wishes to you Keith and Scott....heal up quick guys- plenty of points left for ya's:up:

13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Damn packees.. they just won't stay down LOL.. Someone need to bring him a rugby queen :D

14. danch

danch Well-Known Member

Bad cam position sensor?

15. Frenchier6

:crackup:

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

No offense or disrespect meant. was cracking on David aka 2fer. Please delete my 2 posts and i blame it on loratabs. :eek:

17. Frenchier6

I knew you were referring to 2fer as he been bugging me on FB too. :up:

BTW... I've been looking for fun "get well" cards and boy, I went to 3 different places and I found one that Mook would appreciate the humor but nothing else was that excited...

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  18. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Did I miss the email address to send $$$ via paypal? I reread the whole post and didnt see it . (Did get a bit choked up reading all the support from all the peeps ). Can someone help me out.?

19. SMcIntyre

SMcIntyre Active Member

Give some details and maybe some of us can make it.

I have to go to Danville, VA for work April 18/19 and may swing down to Raleigh to see him if he is still there.

20. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Rosey Update:

My sister, Tiffany told me he was awake today. His eyes are sutured shut from the facial surgery but he was plenty coherent! She told him she was Cannoli's sister and he grabbed her hand and tried to kiss it! He was acting all the pimp that he usually is! :D

They hope to have the sutures out by the weekend when his mom visits. Looks like he's back! :beer: