Info for Keith Dattisman

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I've been on contact with Jackie, Keith's wife. Keith is doing well and is eager to get out of the hospital. If things continue to go well this should happen some time tomorrow.

Some of you may already know, Keith is set to be laid off from work this Friday. Because of the injuries he sustained at VIR, he probably won't be able to even begin to look for work for some time and the mounting hospital bills will begin to come in soon.

His PayPal address is [email protected] Every little bit helps so please give what you can.

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Sent what I could and I wish Keith and family the best of luck.

3. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Thanks Cannoli!:up: Just as a side note, while I was pitted with keith this weekend, he told me about his lay off coming up but was excited to ramp up his part time business to full time and try to make a go of it! Now it may look like he may need to put that on hold for a little while too.

Like you said, anything helps during these tuff times!

4. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

is this the guy that was in the wreck with scott?

5. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

yes

6. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

i was wondering what his condition was. i thought there was two in serious condition.

7. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Don't know him or ever met him, but I'll send him some too. Thanks

8. kaoyagi

kaoyagi Well-Known Member

Thanks Edmond, paypal sent.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Done. Thanks for getting the info for us Cannoli.

10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Done. Edmond needs to run the Red Flag Fund!

11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Just got a message from Keith's wife. Looks like he's being discharged today! She also said he in a lot of pain so the long trip home will be a tough one. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts prayers. :up:

12. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

Thanks for everything Cannoli! If anyone travels back and forth from Baltimore to York.... Keiths van is sitting at my house, were brainstorming an easy way to get it back to York.......

thanks again everyone!

If anyone has prayers left, I know they are runing low. I just got a call that a very good friend passed this morning while on his bike just outside of Pittsburgh, he came to Beaver every time I raced there, you may have seen him walking around with his beautiful 3 yr old girl. - Jeremy Peters, 30

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Prayers for Jeremy and his family.

14. yetidave

yetidave Well-Known Member

I've got time on Friday or Saturday. I'm sure I could recruit one of the Allentown peeps to run me down to Charm city and then follow me to his house. We can get it handled for you guys if you need us.
    Another possibility would be for me to meet one of you Baltimore peeps at his house and run you home.

15. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Man...im glad to hear good ol Kieth is coming home.

Sorry to hear about Jeremy, I remember him and his daughter at the track when we hit Beaver. Very Cool guy.

16. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

i work in White Marsh and live just over the PA line if you guys need help getting Keiths van home I might be able to

17. TWkeydet

TWkeydet Well-Known Member

guys, let me know if I can help.

Live in White Marsh area, working in Cockeysville along 83 toward York. Have guys here at work that live in York. We can make something come together I am sure.

We can help, send an email my way. [email protected]

Keeping Keith and Scott in our thoughts and prayers.

18. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear he is being released.

19. roadracer127

roadracer127 Cruise Missile

Heal up quick and I will see what I can do to help out

20. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Several people have asked for Keith's address to send cards and well wishes. It's:

Keith Dattisman
    2745 Sunset Lane
    York, PA 17408

They just got home a short while ago and he's doing well. The long road to recovery starts now...