1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin

Discussion in 'General' started by rapidzrx, Mar 20, 2009.

1. HOTKNEEPUCK

HOTKNEEPUCK Well-Known Member

I'm looking for Matt to win every race this season...and thats not much of a gamble to make that bet.

2. AMA's new website blows...

3. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

The guy is a damn machine love him or hate him he can flat out ride a motorcycle.:up:

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

While part of me wants to see Josh Hayes win the championship this year, the other part of me is rooting for Matt to desecrate the entire field and win every race, just kind of a big FU to RE and DMG.

5. onepointone

onepointone Well-Known Member

After many years, hes still my favorite. I know sometimes the races are boring to watch, but since I dont plan on watching them much, I can settle for boring race reports. :) I love the flat out domination. Ill never forget watching him race for the first time in person at VIR back either 05 or 06. He was down around 12th going into turn 1, In about 6-7 laps, he was in first with a decent gap. By the end of the race, he had a good 10 second or so lead. I kind of miss his shitty starts and watching him climb back through the field.

I hope he does lay a beat down of epic proportions. :up:

6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Could not agree more. FU RE/DMG. Nice job on the Miller deal, asswipe.

Give em hell Mladin (can't believe I'm saying it)

7. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

Mladin's a biach! LOL

8. Cujo1KRR

Cujo1KRR Track Whore

wow i cant beleive i agree... GO MATT F'em in goat a$$..................

9. Desmorosso

Desmorosso Well-Known Member

Mladin wins every race of the year then at the last one moons the camera with "DMG" lipsticked on his ass and retires/spends 1 year in world superbike.

10. cyclesico

cyclesico Active Member

maladin=cherrypicker

11. Rodney Vest #310

Rodney Vest #310 Well-Known Member

Way to GO Taylor Knapp. To go from Daytona to Roebling to Cali in a 3 week period he is a busy man.

12. RogerE

RogerE Member

It's Mat, not Matt. If he keeps riding like this, it will be Sir Mat.

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Well thank you for correcting us on misspelling his name, now if you would kindly go fix the AMA before you screw it up anymore instead of posting on here than everything would be golden.

14. sr9004u

sr9004u Well-Known Member

No Aaron was 2nd. Sitting in turn 9 you could see how much faster he was going than the rest, and when he crossed the finish lines you could hear the collective gasp no joke.

15. BHakalaw

BHakalaw Well-Known Member

Even into turn one, it was the same thing. after passing the finish line, he was running wide right next to the wall on his flyer, into turn one, and you could just tell he carried a much higher corner speed there as well.

16. graham

graham Guest

I find mat to be very intertaining on and off the track.I cant wait for the end of the race to see what he will say next. I found it funny as hell watching him throw that hat at Daytona!!!

17. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

Me thinks they scheduled the superbike race last on sunday to piss off mladin.This way he can't go home before the PREMIER race!

18. sr9004u

sr9004u Well-Known Member

:clap::clap::crackup: I think your right!

19. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

:up:

Someone step up. Or teams need to buy some faster riders. Then again, with Spies puttin' the hammer down, I'm sure some are looking at Mladin as hotter property that they didn't recognize in the box he was in.

Either way, it's good stuff.

20. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

The best rider should win. The new rules have done nothing to change that fact. Yes, the rolling starts are stupid. Feel free to hate on DMG for that. The way the 200 was run with the pace cars and the going back 2 laps... stupid. And yes, the television package sucks. But as far as I can see, everything else makes for better racing. If the guy in front of you (Mladin) is only one or two seconds ahead, versus 10 or 30 seconds or even out of sight, maybe you get it in your head that you can run with this guy and you push a little harder then you normally would... Or maybe when/if Mat makes a mistake, instead of still having a half a lap cushion, now positions 2-5 are back on his ass and it's a race again.

Whatever. The racing will be more entertaining this year, and I don't see how that's debatable, or even a bad thing. And IMHO, there is a big difference between winning by one second, versus winning by 30.

Oh, and it would be funny to see MM win every race this year. I hope that he doesn't. But it would be funny.