1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who signed up for Tally Mar 21/22

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by fzgixxerman, Jan 20, 2009.

1. jdhaasjr

jdhaasjr Trackday junkie

That's where we're staying Fri. & Sat. night as well. See ya there.

2. georgiadawg

georgiadawg Elbows Out

I was told there were still spots left for Advanced but found out otherwise today. Wish i could see you guys Vicki and Tim but im going to Jennings tommorow:up:

3. gripfreak89

gripfreak89 Well-Known Member

I need help!
    I'm signed up for sunday, I'm from indianapolis and drove to Chattanooga, TN yesterday to visit my brother on my way to the Alabama. The thing is I forgot my suit in my closet back home! i just realized this 10 minutes ago.

I need to borrow a suit! for sunday only. I'm 6'2" 160 pounds. I appreciate it!
    you can PM me or even call me it's (3 1 7) 9 1 9 - 0 6 1 5
    Thanks!

PS: if you're riding on saturday only I could meet at the track and use it on sunday then ship it to you. I'll pay some extra cash if necessary.

4. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

That sux
    Hopefully someone will have an extra suit

5. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I'm out too bro:(, guess I'll pre register next time:up:

6. JB6

JB6 www.elitesportbike.com

We are working on it .calling regulars for extra suit.

7. gripfreak89

I got your message man. Thank you thank you:up:, I hope we find something:)

8. JB6

See you tonight we usually stay at the Baymont Inn

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I have a size 48 you can use it would be big but better than nothing. I will be there for Sunday.

10. bo1142

bo1142 Dr. Mantis Toboggan

We're heading out after work today. I look forward to meeting some of you guys. I hope evrybody has a safe trip.

11. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I just saw this and texted him in case you haven't gotten up with him yet

12. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I have an extra suit (hubbys) that I'll bring as well, it will be big, he's 6'2, 220..

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I'll be there both days as well...

14. gripfreak89

It looks like I have the suit situation figured out with SmokesignalRT. Thanks for everyone's help.

Photochick I'll look for you too, do you take pictures only or video too?

Also does anyone know if regular track sessions will be shortened due to the Ducati sessions on sunday?

15. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I have 2 extra suits I can bring

16. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

gripfreak I hope its not to late but I had a family emergency and Im headed to the hospital. I hope that I will be there first thing in the morning but as it stands I just dont know. Im sorry hopefully someone down there can help you if I dont make it......sorry

17. fzgixxerman

fzgixxerman AKA Mark Byrd

The Tally weekend was awesome. It was great meeting new faces and saying hello to so of you guys and gals from before.

18. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

It was a great weekend, the weather was awesome.

19. JB6

Thanks to all of you.

20. gripfreak89

I seriously want to thank all of you who helped me out this weekend, SmokesignalRT (sorry I kept calling you Joel...im bad with names), Vicky, Russell, and everyone else.
    I had a blast, other than the bike not cooperating (needs some suspension work) which resulted in a couple near-highsides, I enjoyed riding Talladega. "Colin Edwards" and I lapped together in Intermediate and turned some decent times in the 1:08-1:09 region. My best was a 1:08.2! Needs some work...:rolleyes:
    Oh and did anyone else hit a cone with their left knee on turn 1? It kinda hurt...!
    Can't wait for Vicky's pictures to be up to get my order in.