1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elite Sportbike, NPR Ducati, and Ducati USA Announce Ducati Demo Day at Talladega

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by vtwinsports, Mar 6, 2009.

1. vtwinsports

vtwinsports Well-Known Member

Elite Sportbike, a premier track day company, and NPR Ducati, along with Ducati USA, are proud to announce a Ducati Demo Day at Talladega Gran Prix Raceway on Mar 22, 2009. Riders will be able to test ride current Ducati models on the racetrack at Talladega Gran Prix Raceway.

The Ducati demo group will be limited to 20 riders (Ducati demo motorcycles only.) Track day participant (TDP) riders are not required to pay any extra fee to ride the Ducati demo bikes. Non-TDP riders will be required to pay $25 per session to ride the Ducati demo bikes. All riders must have the required safety gear in order to ride on the racetrack.

In addition, there will be a Dyno Jet 250i at the track all weekend. Track day participants will be able to dyno their motorcycle for $25, non-TDP riders will be charged $45. Dyno runs will consist of 2 passes for fuel analysis, top HP, and top speed.

Elite Sportbike's website is at: www.elitesportbike.com
    NPR Ducati's website is at: www.nprducati.com
    Ducati USA's website is at: www.ducatiusa.com

2. fzgixxerman

fzgixxerman AKA Mark Byrd

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Robert,
    I sent you an email :up:

4. Robel33

Robel33 New Member

Elite Sportbike, NPR Ducati, and Ducati USA announce Ducati Demo Day at
    Talladega. vtwinsports .... SR 50 Ditech, SR Factory, Non-USA model Aprilia
    Scooters

5. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

Good deal I cant wait to get there

6. JB6

JB6 www.elitesportbike.com

one week to go!

7. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

How do u go about riding one of them there ducs

8. bo1142

bo1142 Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Wouldn't you know, I only signed up for the 21st. Why couldn't they have done the demo on Saturday?!? I guess it's for the best, now I'll still love my bike when I leave Saturday night.

9. JB6

4 days to go

10. JB6

two days

11. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

30 HRS.

12. gripfreak89

gripfreak89 Well-Known Member

Does anybody have an extra suit for sunday? or are riding on saturday only and can lend a suit to a track-dayer in need? I drove all the way here and brought everything but my suit, which is hanging on my closet...
    I'm 6'2" 160 pounds. Please help!

13. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

Bump for helping a guy out

14. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

Call Robert at Elite and ask if they have suits to rent if you can't find one. At least you will have a backup plan

15. gripfreak89

gripfreak89 Well-Known Member

Talked to Robert. He can provide me a suit but we're not sure if it'll fit yet...

16. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

good deal I think I have a friend there that has a suit I will check it out

Ill be there tonight