1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEWARE OF JAMES WHITE / WWR Designs

Discussion in 'General' started by badgsxr, Mar 11, 2009.

1. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

If you're still in the market to actually get that paint job done, I can hook that up no problem:up:

On another note, I'd say $1700 and your bike parts is worth the trip to FL to deal with in person. You can get a flight for less than $300 from most places. Make it a shakedown trip and a long weekend vacation at the same time:D

2. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

3. incognito

4. Stonemeer

Stonemeer Leave no second chance

That pink under black 05 750 skins once belong to you, wasn't it?

5. incognito

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  6. badgsxr

badgsxr Active Member

...I cant believe the amount of help this board/members have been!

Trust, I wanted to go along time ago, just wasnt sure where to find him.

I'm glad to see that he's been loggin into myspace recently, lol.

Now it makes sense, I phoned the shop a couple mo's back and a female answered the phone. She said they had just moved but she couldnt tell me the address bcause she didnt kno where she was!! how ridiculous was that...

ps. it's a damn shame he couldnt be a man of his word, bcause the bikes on the site look NICE

If any of the other people screwed want to make a road trip count me in.
    Perhaps the police would allow us to regain our property.

7. badgsxr

badgsxr Active Member

James White DOB Feb 5, 1971
    AIM id jspeeddemonfl
    Yahoo id y0sh05

I just ran across some posts on Speedzilla from 2005. It appears as though James & Ryan Cunningham joined forces wen Casoli closed down. There are posts of members not so pleased with their services.

8. 713

713 Well-Known Member

9. incognito

What's the new one? Is the 727415 a cell number?

10. incognito

Hah his voicemail "leave your number uhhh don't keep calling we'll get back to you, the more you call the longer it will take to get back to you." Not word for word but essentially what it said

11. 713

713 Well-Known Member

I don't know the address but I was at his new shop in early December. I don't even know what road it was on. It was near a drag strip.

12. jdwilliamson33

jdwilliamson33 Well-Known Member

No

13. 713

713 Well-Known Member

Post #15...there actually were 3 sets of pink, yellow, and blue sebimoto that belonged to me. All were still new when I sold them.

John

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That 727 # is a cell phone. Run a reverse number search on it. Since it's a cell you'll have to pay like $20, but I'd say it's worth it to find his ass and get your stuff back... Reverse number search will give you his billing address, I'm sure it's either at his house or new house.. Even if it's a PO box that might still help you.

WWR Designs is a registered Florida corporation. Here's what I found:
    http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.ex...names_comp_name=WWRDESIGNS&names_filing_type=

Call his former landlord, I'll bet he knows how to get in touch:
    http://www.pcpao.org/?pg=http://www...DDR&moreRecords=0&Text1=13712//any/66th+/St/N

15. incognito

Reverse cells are 5$. Background reports about 50$

16. incognito

Any news?

17. BC

BC Well-Known Member

:down: