1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The offical 200 thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

God dammint:stupid:

2. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

so "speeling" is ok?:stupid:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Not anybody, everybody! ;)

5. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I love hearing replies that comment on spelling.If you don't have a comeback grammar correction looks even more desperate.

I liked the race,but hated some of it.I hated the start and restarts.Pacecar made it suck even more.

6. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

dammit:D

8. TheJames

TheJames Feelin lucky?

My opinion on how it could be better...

No cars on the track. No caution laps. No rolling start. No letting bostrom be the only one allowed to pit and change tires during a caution(i'm actually not too sure what really went on there) Aaand finally Hayes not crashing:D

The flag should have been thrown as soon as the lights went out. Period.:tut:

Werd. Lots of people there but, the race was a circus.

9. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Thespacebarisyourfriend.

10. Bosarge22

Bosarge22 Active Member

Better to get 3rd than not finish. Go DeSalvo!

11. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Has anyone asked who the culprit on the Honda was that took out Aquino?
    It looked like an Erion bike but not Zemke. Apparantly that rider didn't crash? Be intersting to here that riders perspective on what happened.

12. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I was disappointed to say the least, but I will save my comments and make my final judgement call on this mess after I watch a sprint race or 2.

13. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i thought the racing was good, despite the death car fiasco (how can it be called a safety car when it caused an accident?) anyway i was very surprised on the lack of media coverage on dane westby, set a very fast time in qualifing, made it into superpole, and zip, zero coverage on him, it seemed like in the past the ama has shunned privateers, and now it seems its no different, even in superpole transcripts they never interviewed him, i think they got everyone else, just cant figure out why he was basically blackballed from the press coverage

and i am an aprilia fan, and was excited to see chaz davies to well on his first outing on it

14. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

This is what disappoints me the most about the coverage. I didnt even see the Loudon guys once, and of course, with all the number changes its tough to see who you're actively used to looking for. I understand its a real fine line between keeping tabs on the leaders (especially with so many lead changes) but at the same time, I wanna see some of the other guys. The only coverage you got of anyone not named Bostrom, Hayes, Eslick, Paris, Herrin etc etc was when they crashed. Its going to be tough to promote sponsors when they dont even get a second of tv coverage, let alone keep ratings where people like myself, and half the people here, have friends that are racing and dont get shown at all.

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So the rider who screamed into the pack, made up of the majority of the riders who'd already checked up, wasn't responsible for striking a rider who'd already slowed? Hmmmm. Whadda you know. It was all the safety car's fault... Did it use its Safety Car Powers to cloud that rider's mind?

16. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

Sure he is. I didn't watch, so pardon me for asking: Why was the car out there in the first place?

17. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

caution for lights going out if I remember right.The wreck looked bad.Fucking pace car almost came to a complete stop in the chicaine bunching up the riders then BOOM

18. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

Safety car was a joke itself, single lightbar bungied to the roof, any other series its all done up, strobes in each light. looks like they went to a honda dealer with a couple white decals and a light bar, thought it should have been like any others you see in the different series

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Maybe if the leader had checked out like most of last year, they could have shown more of the guys in the back.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Ratchet straps. Get it right man.:p