1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slendertone Ab Belt

Discussion in 'General' started by Hawk518, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Has anyone here used this?
    Ab Belt

I tried it out and I did a 40 minute session on the highest setting and I don't get it? I was expecting more.

When my mom was going through therapy, my brother and I used to play around with a home unit that she was provided and that thing really kicked.

I could not handle too much current to my calves, toes will curled up. I cout not fight it.

It was the funniest thing trying to resist movement of the biceps and triceps.

That thing used to kill my stomach. I can say the same for the Slendertone. I wish it had more juice. Does anyone have Tim's contact info.:Poke:

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hawk, I'm sure somebody hacked your machine and posted this under your username. Nobody would volunteer this kind of info. Especially in this place.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

No. It is me. I am an open book. It is what it is. :up:

I was at Sport Authority after just finishing a six mile run and I overheard two guys talking about how they were coming up on the program and what level they were at.

So, it was a challenge. Again, I was expecting more.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'll go ahead and start with the ridicule.

:D

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:up:

6. ZXNick

ZXNick Well-Known Member

7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

9. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I can say, it is religiously but I do at least 6 miles every day. On the road.

Because of injuries and weather, I have had to accept the threadmill as an option.

I have managed to work my way up to 2 hours on a thread mill once or twice. I lose my mind doing an hour on the threadmill.

I don't know if I have the patience for that.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

At least we know where you will be!:Poke:

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

LOL, man that thing looks vicious. But who uses "C" batteries anymore? Fail.

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Is that another name for the Dungeon?

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Only if it was a freudian slip?:Poke:

16. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

Watch ebay for a used TENS unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator). Medical outlets can get you one too. That's the real deal there and *WILL* crank your muscles (and other things depending on the attachment).

17. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

18. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

You're wasting your time and money. Ab Ripper X and a little pain is all you need. It works, as long as you don't wuss out.

19. I tried to order one of these off ebay but never got the item. I have had a similar ab belt back in the 90's and worked quite well. In the early 90's a friend of mine and I put our money together to buy one probably like what your mom used. This one came in a briefcase and did multiple muscles at the same time with different levels. That one cost around $500...that one would straight kick your ass and was funny to see drunken people get hooked up to it.:D

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?